j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm only interested in how much of the old content needs to be reworked for the everything to be Tech updated, how much is done vs how much is left to do. New content comes when it comes, I doubt anyone could guess that with any certainty, but the tech update is finite so should be guessable.
They've never released any info beyond the very basic trackers which only display tasks (for patrons) but don't say anything about the actual workload.
When it comes to the reworks it's important to differentiate between the tech update and the art/story. The tech update will only change the technical side of the game, while the art/story of some characters will have to be changed later on.
In that case we are talking about Debbie, Mia, Erik/Mrs. Johnson, the teachers, Aqua and (only very slightly) Roxxy.

So it's not reasonable to hope someone can guess in man hours how much is left to do?
Not really, no. DC never talks about these things for the same reason why he doesn't set any release dates. Once you say an actual number, people will get upset if the deadline isn't reached.

If the mom- *Ahem*, Debbie gets a proper rework with some extra content I'd be happy and I could die in peace.
I mean, she'll certainly get the rework which is going to include pregnancy. But beyond that she'll suffer from the same issue as Diane and Jenny. She's got a lot of content and replacing/renewing the scenes she already has will take a lot of time. As such I don't expect that much new content for her. The only benefit she has is that she's actually alone and won't have to share her number of scenes with other characters, like for example Mia.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So what's the plan once this games finished? Not that it wouldn't be for a while, but has there been any statement?
What does this question mean??? once it is completed it will be completed! by definition the plan stops there. I assume everyone on the Dev team with their purpose fufilled, will simply cease to exist , there will no longer be any need for them to remain don't you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What does this question mean??? once it is completed it will be completed! by definition the plan stops there. I assume everyone on the Dev with their purpose fufilled, will simply cease to exist , there will no longer be any need for them to remain don't you think?
There's a good chance the coder will implode once the tech coding is finished

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's a good chance the coder will implode once the tech coding is finished
Seems like they might already be imploding, would explain the delays, a few weeks the find a new coder, then a few weeks to clean up the ichor from the keyboards and cooling intakes, then back to looking for a new coder.

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
For Jenny, one of the walkthrough hints just says "Where did she hide those panties?" what am I meant to do there?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
For Jenny, one of the walkthrough hints just says "Where did she hide those panties?" what am I meant to do there?
Search her room. If you can't find them then just head to the walkthrough thread for this game. (link on OP page)

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
I'm stuck with Diane and Debbie , I should invite her spend the night again and Diane wants to explain how to increase milk production , Diane pregnant to btw.
These two quests just seem stuck in quest list . Ty

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuck with Diane and Debbie , I should invite her spend the night again and Diane wants to explain how to increase milk production , Diane pregnant to btw.
These two quests just seem stuck in quest list . Ty
There is a thread for walkthrough questions.

Reactions: Wolf-N7

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i love the game as it is/was but id love to see a collaboration where someone with Cookies permission makes a full graphical version ( i suck at tech speak) but what i mean is the quality of being a dik or college kings even just to see what it looks like, reuse all the same dialogues just recast the characters into current non cartoon avn character style (matching the originals)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i love the game as it is/was but id love to see a collaboration where someone with Cookies permission makes a full graphical version ( i suck at tech speak) but what i mean is the quality of being a dik or college kings even just to see what it looks like, reuse all the same dialogues just recast the characters into current non cartoon avn character style (matching the originals)
You mean do what 99% of the games in F95 do and use pre-made 3D asset-swaps models ? You already got pages of those laying around

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone actually posted some rather nice images quite recently

1649775350802.png

Sadly I'm pretty sure that nobody is actually going to put in the that kind of effort to produce such a massive project for free. I know DC is pretty chill when it comes to people working with his content, but as soon as somebody is trying to make money with it, that's a different matter.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
no what i meant was id be interested to see what the 3d rendered version would look like
That is what Omnikuken meant in their reply, too - there is already a glut of 3D games that follow similar storylines. You can easily find something to "get by."

Also, see j4yj4m's post above yours - or go to the fan-art thread listed in OP. Scrolling through you will find quite a few examples of what you are asking.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Someone actually posted some rather nice images quite recently

View attachment 1764202

Sadly I'm pretty sure that nobody is actually going to put in the that kind of effort to produce such a massive project for free. I know DC is pretty chill when it comes to people working with his content, but as soon as somebody is trying to make money with it, that's a different matter.
Those are amazing.. I'd love to see it done under the dark cookie brand even if he uses outside staff to do so, that way he gets his percentage from any income made, I'd love to see what they did for the eve character

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Those are amazing.. I'd love to see it done under the dark cookie brand even if he uses outside staff to do so, that way he gets his percentage from any income made, I'd love to see what they did for the eve character
Eve? Im more interested in how they would do the monster girls lol

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Eve? Im more interested in how they would do the monster girls lol
lol well daz does have some mermaid(y) assets lol and a few good horror/fantasy skin assets too so might work.. I'm sure i saw a milk/cow outfit too while browsing lol

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes