MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Right now - I wish the game was called Eastertime Saga and came out every easter with lots of content.
#wishes

Love you all

Oct 10, 2021
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2022-02-19
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.13 Pre-tech - Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android: -
MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute - Unlocker

Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Can we increase text size

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
To be fair, looking back it's not thaaaaat bad. Sure, there are a few characters who seem really unnecessary (like Melonia, the 3 mob girls, etc.) but ultimately the game wouldn't be as good as it is without strong secondary characters like Odette, Missy/Becca, etc. and without these characters who make the town seem busy and alive. So it's not like one could remove that many characters and quite a few of them actually became pretty popular.

Ultimately there are two kinds of players. Those who have to live through the development now and those who will play the game at some point in the future once it's "done". And I doubt many of those future players will actually mind these tertiary characters as most of them actually add something to the game.

Edit: But sure, we'll never now what would have happened with a significantly smaller cast...
I don't mind the big cast actually, it's a positive thing for the reasons you mentioned and it gives some diversity and choice in the cast. But I do think some characters are unnecessary and even the necessary ones don't always have to have a whole questline in my opinion. At least not until older and established characters get theirs.

I know a lot of this depends on polls and all that shit but I would personally do things different. For the betterment of the game, not fan service.

P.S. I'm still waiting for DC to give Diane a proper redemption update after he fucked that up lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But I do think some characters are unnecessary and even the necessary ones don't always have to have a whole questline in my opinion. At least not until older and established characters get theirs.

I know a lot of this depends on polls and all that shit but I would personally do things different. For the betterment of the game, not fan service.
I personally kinda fear that too many people will lose interest once all of the schoolgirls are finished and as such I'm (even though it's annoying) not really against adding content for them this late. I'd actually even say that DC should have scheduled the reworks for Debbie, Mia and Erik somewhere in between. Now we'll get Ronda, Annie and Judith and after that we'll be left with 3 massive reworks, which will take a long time and won't deliver a lof of new content. I certainly hope that he won't run out of steam that close to the end.
P.S. I'm still waiting for DC to give Diane a proper redemption update after he fucked that up lol
Well, at least we know that she's almost certainly going to get her house back, now that MC's house won't get another room with the rework. Her update back then was really messed up by being the first rework and by DC getting his second child during that time. But I guess they'll make it work at some point.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I personally kinda fear that too many people will lose interest once all of the schoolgirls are finished ...
As for the schoolgirls being what everyone is interested in. I for one am here for the milfs.

This whole update debacle is confusing, is there a more complete road map somewhere, tech side only, not interested in spoilers for the story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As for the schoolgirls being what everyone is interested in. I for one am here for the milfs.
The milfs who don't have any content right now are tied as secondary characters to the schoolgirls I mentioned, so it's basically the same issue. Yes, there'll be people who wait for Debbie's/Mrs. Johnson's story to be reworked, but I doubt many of them will actually be really happy with the result.
This whole update debacle is confusing, is there a more complete road map somewhere, tech side only, not interested in spoilers for the story.
You can read is patreon posts about the tech update, but that's really all there is to know. The tech update will convert the game to widescreen and will - as it looks now - renew the game's code/posing, etc. completely.

Next to that DC is planning to add a new UI at some point but as far as I'm aware that's postponed for now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

A wut ? We know it'll be tech > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith. After those, you get a buttload of polls for every route that doesn't have preg. Once all those are done, you get the dating/prom night. After that, it'll be either another round of remakes or "1.0" and the game is mostly finished. If that wasn't your question, dunno

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A wut ? We know it'll be tech > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith. After those, you get a buttload of polls for every route that doesn't have preg. Once all those are done, you get the dating/prom night. After that, it'll be either another round of remakes or "1.0" and the game is mostly finished. If that wasn't your question, dunno
I'm only interested in how much of the old content needs to be reworked for the everything to be Tech updated, how much is done vs how much is left to do. New content comes when it comes, I doubt anyone could guess that with any certainty, but the tech update is finite so should be guessable.

Edit: j4yj4m, I guess I should have checked the Parteon first, I'm too used to all that stuff being behind a paywall. So it's not reasonable to hope someone can guess in man hours how much is left to do?

Last edited:

ghost omar

Oct 10, 2017
I have a problem with the scripts , can someone upload the scripts only for me ? because I don't want to download the whole game again

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I personally kinda fear that too many people will lose interest once all of the schoolgirls are finished and as such I'm (even though it's annoying) not really against adding content for them this late. I'd actually even say that DC should have scheduled the reworks for Debbie, Mia and Erik somewhere in between. Now we'll get Ronda, Annie and Judith and after that we'll be left with 3 massive reworks, which will take a long time and won't deliver a lof of new content. I certainly hope that he won't run out of steam that close to the end.
Yeah you've got a point there. I just hope the reworks will add some new content alongside the reworked stuff. Not only was Diane's quest weird but no real new content got added.
Well, at least we know that she's almost certainly going to get her house back, now that MC's house won't get another room with the rework. Her update back then was really messed up by being the first rework and by DC getting his second child during that time. But I guess they'll make it work at some point.
If the mom- *Ahem*, Debbie gets a proper rework with some extra content I'd be happy and I could die in peace.
Sameee, the schoolgirls are a nice diversity but my main draw to this game are the milfs especially the mom and aunt, they have been from the start of SS :love:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm only interested in how much of the old content needs to be reworked for the everything to be Tech updated, how much is done vs how much is left to do. New content comes when it comes, I doubt anyone could guess that with any certainty, but the tech update is finite so should be guessable.

Edit: j4yj4m, I guess I should have checked the Parteon first, I'm too used to all that stuff being behind a paywall. So it's not reasonable to hope someone can guess in man hours how much is left to do?
You'd need to pay up for the "complete" tracker that shows in detail the 300+ tasks listed. Then ponder if they're really slow or that said tracker doesn't update in realtime. We can't guess much since they made it to ~60% within like 8-9 months then crashed and burned to make it to 70% in 4+ months. Go back a few thousand pages in here and look for the list of all the junk they need to do/remake, then extrapolate what they already got done and what's left
I have a problem with the scripts , can someone upload the scripts only for me ? because I don't want to download the whole game again
Aside lolnope, stop trying to mess around the game's files. If you tried and failed to mod, go ask in that mod's thread

Reactions: Stil996
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes