srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone actually posted some rather nice images quite recently

View attachment 1764202

Sadly I'm pretty sure that nobody is actually going to put in the that kind of effort to produce such a massive project for free. I know DC is pretty chill when it comes to people working with his content, but as soon as somebody is trying to make money with it, that's a different matter.
Just when I wanted to say that making this gem into a 3D assed re-use thingy would turn it into a piece of you-know-what, you post those. Wow!

Reactions: Omniel and j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just when I wanted to say that making this gem into a 3D assed re-use thingy would turn it into a piece of you-know-what, you post those. Wow!
Yeah, AI is pretty powerful. Sadly it's one thing to create a few faces, but something completely different to create actual scenes, let alone a whole game.

Reactions: Omniel

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, AI is pretty powerful. Sadly it's one thing to create a few faces, but something completely different to create actual scenes, let alone a whole game.
I wonder how it would affect the sex scene, I think Josies blowjob for example, would lose something if it were more "real", not to mention how powerful would your computer need to be to run scenes with that level of CG?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder how it would affect the sex scene, I think Josies blowjob for example, would lose something if it were more "real", not to mention how powerful would your computer need to be to run scenes with that level of CG?
Bottom of the trash dev would use pre-rendered movies, so not much. Crazy madlad dev would use Unity without a frame limiter, so melting most cards while idling in empty room. Phoners would just burst into flames before you finish clicking the start app icon.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I was going to say it was probably already 50 pages back because of other people who ask the same questions over and over that already have answers posted - but I was wrong.

It was 27 pages back.
Wrong quote, the "real" link shows an open foler with pron pics with names like "Roxxy anal idea". You disappoint me and drop further down the apprentice ladder

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Someone actually posted some rather nice images quite recently

View attachment 1764202

Sadly I'm pretty sure that nobody is actually going to put in the that kind of effort to produce such a massive project for free. I know DC is pretty chill when it comes to people working with his content, but as soon as somebody is trying to make money with it, that's a different matter.
Those are some killer renders, even if Debbie looks like she's early 20s at best. I'm getting some serious uncanny valley vibes, though, almost like they look like wax models. Does anyone know what's throwing me off? I can't point to any single thing that tells me they're not human, but my lizard brain is screaming that there's something wrong.

Reactions: jjmayne

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Realistically all of it would be prerendered anyway, so the player would only have to play the videomaterial. Then again, it's totally hypothetical anyway for now. It's going to take a few more years until we'll get this kind of realism in these kind of games.

I'm getting some serious uncanny valley vibes, though, almost like they look like wax models. Does anyone know what's throwing me off? I can't point to any single thing that tells me they're not human, but my lizard brain is screaming that there's something wrong.
I'd guess that's because they are AI renders created on the base of DC's drawings. So the proportions/facial expressions are probably just very slighly off. In Debbie's case for example the mouth just doesn't seem to fit 100% (too small, a bit too high, not enough structure around it, etc.) - and yeah, she's of course way too young.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes