Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Laughing at all the idiots defending this dev that believe this game will be finished in their lifetime. You guys are worse masochists than cuckolds. Never have I ever seen a better representation of sunk-cost fallacy.

Don't worry the Rhona update will be out in about two and a half years, and im absolutely sure each subsequent update will take another two years at a minimun, unless the dev decides he made enough bank and decides to retire and leave the game unfinished. Man that would be a kicker.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Laughing at all the idiots defending this dev that believe this game will be finished in their lifetime. You guys are worse masochists than cuckolds. Never have I ever seen a better representation of sunk-cost fallacy.

Don't worry the Rhona update will be out in about two and a half years, and im absolutely sure each subsequent update will take another two years at a minimun, unless the dev decides he made enough bank and decides to retire and leave the game unfinished. Man that would be a kicker.
Who is "defending" or believing the game will be finished any time soon?

In fact, MOST of us note problems with the developer and how the game got to this point. We also have to explain to people who are usually new to the game, that this game is going to take years to reach the end stage.

The game is 100% free on the developer's website. Yes, his contributing subscribers donate enough to make it so - but that is how Patreon works.

Another is that MANY of us (myself included) have never paid a dime for this game (or any other we play from here) - so your little rant and temper tantrum to attempt to prove your superiority only reveals your inner-child rules your daily life.

Speaking of free, it must really suck to have DC live rent-free in your mind while he's making bank -- yeah, he's making bank -- doing something he enjoys doing at his own pace without a micromanaging supervisor over his shoulder nitpicking on everything he does. Something I am sure you would love to be doing yourself rather than troll threads on F95 to offset your shortcomings. I know when I am getting good money doing what I enjoy, it makes my life a whole lot better - and my family benefits too.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
he's making bank -- yeah, he's making bank -- doing something he enjoys doing at his own pace without a micromanaging supervisor over his shoulder nitpicking on everything he does. Something I am sure you would love to be doing yourself rather than troll threads on F95 to offset your shortcomings. I know when I am getting good money doing what I enjoy, it makes my life a whole lot better - and my family benefits too.

MA !! I WANNA BE A GAME DEV!!! PWEASEEEES :KEK:

Would be nice too bad I have no talent.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Hmmmmmm yes, can't wait for the (co)Rhona update where 3/4 of the town dies and the remaining people stay home for years. MC will be stuck doing nothing but tend to the 20+ kids he'll have with Jenny. Pure bliss of an update I'm sure it'll be

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I see the dev makes a official android port, does anybody know if it is incest censored?

Anything official is not going to have what you are looking for it goes against patreons TOS , all mods are un-official and have nothing to do with the Dev. I almost can't believe you don't know that already, are you a patreon plant?

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Now I have so many questions.
  • Potted or Garden?
  • Perennial or Annual?
  • Fruit or Flower?
  • Poisonous or Hallucinogenic?
  • Mushnik or Audrey 2?
Could be a Robert too!

The only plant I am is the dead kind , They keep telling me urine is bad for plants but I just can't learn :rolleyes:

Reactions: Count Morado

lewdman24

Dec 22, 2017

There's no way he'll let Rhonda's update take that long. Maybe I'm one of the masochists you referenced, but I'd say six months max. This update has taken so long that even die-hard fans have expressed their frustration. Another two and half years of this would be suicide and DC already has a rep for slow updates. I bet DC is stressed AF and just wants to get things back on track again once this update is done.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no way he'll lets Rhonda's update take that long. Maybe I'm one of the masochists you referenced, but I'd say six months max. This update has taken so long that even die-hard fans have expressed their frustration. Another two and half years of this would be suicide and DC already has a rep for slow updates. I bet DC is stressed AF and just wants to get things back on track again once this update is done.
His part's been done for ~5 months, he never cared about releasing anything too fast and he's been doing art for R(h)onda since then. He's not stressed at all. There's a bette chance of him finishing art for R(h)onda than the tech build coming out 1st, he'll get bored with nothing to do in-between way before getting an urge to rush anything. We'll probably start seeing random junk and/or Annie art soon. Coder-dude on the other hand will probably implode within a few weeks, good on him to have lasted more than a year

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's no way he'll lets Rhonda's update take that long. Maybe I'm one of the masochists you referenced, but I'd say six months max. This update has taken so long that even die-hard fans have expressed their frustration. Another two and half years of this would be suicide and DC already has a rep for slow updates. I bet DC is stressed AF and just wants to get things back on track again once this update is done.
Yup. He was talking about you.

The last pre-tech update came out in Feb, the expected next pre-tech update is another month or two away and the tech update is currently expected after that (at least another 3 or 4 months beyond), then it will take a couple months or more (3 or 4, most likely) before the currently planned R(h)onda update. As you can tell, on the short end, you're looking at 7 months -- on the long end 10 or more. (See #8 & #9)

Also, your observation of "slow updates" is more your personal perception than the fact. 3 to 4 months between updates, on average, aren't slow. And DC doesn't appear anywhere near "stressed AF" in his picarto streams, not does he appear to present the idea that anything is off-track.

For your other belief that "die-hard fans" have expressed frustration, sure - some have. However, it hasn't affected his subscriber numbers - he remains the number 1 adult game creator on patreon for subscriber numbers (almost twice that of the number 2). And his numbers have remained steady during this whole tech-update process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes