Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
According to the website's progress tracker, 0% progress has been made over the last 3 weeks. At this point I think NLT is the last creator that regularly updates their stuff.
You do realise that those progress trackers are just guesses right, when you work on a project it's hard to gauge exactly where you are in relation to the end, particularly when you are bug hunting and fixing mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
According to the website's progress tracker, 0% progress has been made over the last 3 weeks. At this point I think NLT is the last creator that regularly updates their stuff.
According to the website's progress tracker, 4 changes in the past 24 hours.
Also, on 6 Apr 2022 it was at 69% of 302 tasks, today it is 70% of 304 tasks.

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, in this special tech upate case they certainly could report a few more details. I was thinking about the normal updates, where every detail essentially equals some kind of spoiler unless it's so generalized that it's meaningless.

I don't think it's that bad and I don't think his personal schedule changed that much ... people have always criticized his realeases anyway. It's not like he himself is working on the tech stuff and in these last two years it became pretty clear that he doesn't really care about the money in detail, either. So he probably isn't bothered too much by the fact that the game has stagnated for two years when it comes to the money.

I know it sounds bad right now, but in the very, very long run this delay may even be somewhat beneficial, because right now he seems to be drawing stuff that else may never have been added, like some of these new sex scenes, the new lockers for June, the latinas, Missy & Becca, etc.
meh, i don't buy it, if there's this long long run he would have added those things later anyways it just meant we got them earlier than supposed to. If he delivered tech update in 4-5 months (like he said he would) we would have gotten tech, rhonda and close to annie update by now. I would take that over a year of random sex scenes for characters that already have sex scenes anyday.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
meh, i don't buy it, if there's this long long run he would have added those things later anyways it just meant we got them earlier than supposed to.
I don't really think so to be honest. Once the game is closer to being visibly done, support will very likely drop and I'm not sure DC himself is motivated to continue drawing additional content forever. There'll be strong incentives to move on to the next project and he'll probably do that.

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone I wanted to ask something if it was possible ... have you all unlocked the milestones? if yes, can you send me some photos or where can I see them all since I miss some and I don't know how to unlock them?

thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hi everyone I wanted to ask something if it was possible ... have you all unlocked the milestones? if yes, can you send me some photos or where can I see them all since I miss some and I don't know how to unlock them?

thanks
Bruh

Reactions: Domenico85

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the unofficial subreddit is also getting saltier every day. no milkposts on the official discord as far as i can tell

Reactions: Jarul

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the unofficial subreddit is also getting saltier every day. no milkposts on the official discord as far as i can tell
Most of the official places get insta-banned if you moan too much, so it's way cleaner than other dumpster fires. Ask our dude midgardsomr (or whatever he spelled it) who was a former mod for DC

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Suprised this game does not have a "harem" tag. All most all the fucking like 99 % is done by the mc. And every girl in town is head over heels for this dork.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Suprised this game does not have a "harem" tag. All most all the fucking like 99 % is done by the mc. And every girl in town is head over heels for this dork.
You can cockblock yourself to 1 route and call it a day. No harem. There's also no big tiddies tag, which mostly means : tags are useless and mods don't care about anything

• Wow
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Dude friendly piece of advice to the people that are gonna try and comment their grievance's on the long dev time. *DON'T* lol its really not it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Ecchi Sensei was the same way. Y'know, before the salt became a cleansing tidal wave sweeping away horseshit.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm back again and wanna ask about it, there is still no new mia content since the homework one right?
Hope you'll keep coming back with it for the next ~3-4 years since there won't be anything till then, and even after that timeframe, there's a good chance there still won't be anything either.

• Sad
Reactions: kri1927 and APoc1

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Tell me about it, I decided after doing pretty much everything in the first main plot build that I wouldn't touch the game again until both Judith and Lucy (Annie's Mom) had their content. On the one hand when it gets to that point it means I'll get the second half of the main plot, all the Pre-tech scenes, the Tech Update itself and Ronda, Annie and Judith's entire updates to play through. I'm sure it'll feel like a whole new experience with the additions here or there and the big stuff.

On the other I don't expect that till end 2024 at the earliest.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes