FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What does the upcoming tech-update add exactly? I know that it's gonna be widescreen apparently (finally) and there's probably gonna be a few more sex scenes. Anything else?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What does the upcoming tech-update add exactly? I know that it's gonna be widescreen apparently (finally) and there's probably gonna be a few more sex scenes. Anything else?
The answer you seek is in the top 10 results (within the past 2 days and 2 pages of this thread) when using the search box in the upper right hand corner for the words: tech-update

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The proper tech update won't have lewds .....
The answer you seek is in the top 10 results (within the past 2 days and 2 pages of this thread) when using the search box in the upper right hand corner for the words: tech-update
Almost sounding mad and not quoting your FAQ ? What is this

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The proper tech update won't have lewds .....

Almost sounding mad and not quoting your FAQ ? What is this
Really? So just as the name suggests it's entirely technical in nature? Hm... kinda sad seeing how all these little in-between-updates had new scenes that were added.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really? So just as the name suggests it's entirely technical in nature? Hm... kinda sad seeing how all these little in-between-updates had new scenes that were added.
That's the entire point : DC makes small lewd batches while we wait for the tech that won't have anything. We got ~18 scenes in about a year and should get 8 more in 1.5 months. Probably another batch around October too

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
That's the entire point : DC makes small lewd batches while we wait for the tech that won't have anything. We got ~18 scenes in about a year and should get 8 more in 1.5 months. Probably another batch around October too
Nice! The tech-update has been cooking for a while now tho, hasn't it? I'm really itching to jump back into SS after playing it last in late 2019. I thought I'd wait for the tech-update to come out till I start all over again.

Reactions: SJZ77 and itsyeboii

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
Stuck inside Police station!!!

I am quite far into the game, I found Rumps locker, gave the stuff to Harold, not the hint says "time to go see how harold went on with the mayor....."

So i went on to the police station, but now I cant go anywhere..

when i click the police station door, it says "its locked, they must have gone home"

but when i click go back it says "harold's prob in the office, i have to know if they got him"

just stuck, and my last save was more than 20 days back!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stuck inside Police station!!!

I am quite far into the game, I found Rumps locker, gave the stuff to Harold, not the hint says "time to go see how harold went on with the mayor....."

So i went on to the police station, but now I cant go anywhere..

when i click the police station door, it says "its locked, they must have gone home"

but when i click go back it says "harold's prob in the office, i have to know if they got him"

just stuck, and my last save was more than 20 days back!
Open the phone, click the wifi icon, click yes you understand the game will format your HDD, scroll around the options, either force open the town map or teleport yourself somewhere else, learn to save in only 2 places and almost every day, stop trying to be funky while doing 5 routes at once and learn that going places at night can and will fuck you up. Solved

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While saving often is good advice, he can hardly have broken his save if he only saved 20 days back.
With the amount of random junk thrown around here, you never what kind of convoluted mess duders can imagine to fuck themselves up

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm trying to play this on an Android using Joiplay because I want to use mods. I'm keep crashing out of the game right after starting it up. Here the Full Log.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "scripts/core/credits.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 1, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 58, in _execute_python_hide
TypeError: read() should return bytes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm trying to play this on an Android using Joiplay because I want to use mods. I'm keep crashing out of the game right after starting it up. Here the Full Log.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 540, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 1, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/credits.rpy", line 58, in _execute_python_hide
TypeError: read() should return bytes
Delete the mods and game and reinstall ONLY the game. See if you continue to have the problem. If not, go to the mod's thread on here to get help.

If you do continue to have the problem - you might be able to find help here, but most likely people will tell you to just download the APK. Good luck.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I really wish there was more with Mia, she was my favorite. I hope that the atleast add in where you can get her pregnant if nothing more!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really wish there was more with Mia, she was my favorite. I hope that the atleast add in where you can get her pregnant if nothing more!
Finding new ways to sound pissed at the same overused meme question is getting too tiring to try by now

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Think the biggest issue with her is the branching path - for every one of you wishing there was more Mia content there i potentially someone who preferred her MILF mother Helen instead getting more juicy content. Who knows what the future holds though and is certifiably provable given how last few votes went that the fans on Patreon want more of the school girl action as its whats coming in all three updates post full tech release whenever that will be. Maybe this will bleed into more schoolgirl action with other pre-existing focused characters including of course Mia.

Reactions: SavageKing
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes