McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
how many pre tech updates are we going to get after the next one? i feel like we'll get at least 2-4 more

Reactions: tankdick

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Why, do I have to keep my attention at all times at something that is moving at a pace of a turtle?
Don't you know? You're not allowed to post anything in this thread until you researched everything about the game's development. And asking questions also gets frowned upon! What do you think this place is? Some sort of forum? We're super cereal over here, man :geek:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't you know? You're not allowed to post anything in this thread until you researched everything about the game's development. And asking questions also gets frowned upon! What do you think this place is? Some sort of forum? We're super cereal over here, man :geek:
I know you're being silly - but doing 7 minutes of research will save a shitton of time in the long run (and getting the answer sooner). Almost any question anyone has for this thread has already been answered/shared many times over.
  1. Reading OP (1 minute)
  2. Skimming over the previous couple of pages (4 minutes)
  3. Using the search box that is on every page of this thread for keywords to a question/snarky comment and making sure you set your preferences to sort results by date (2 minutes)
A person will find what they are looking for, or know their snarky comment has already met with derision and will only make them look foolish to attempt to beat a dead horse, in less than 7 minutes of time. Otherwise, they can simply blindly post yet another comment/question onto the 2¹⁶ posts already here, further pushing latest answers to actual new questions deeper into the haystack.

This forum would actually be about 1/10th the size, be much more helpful, and much easier to find the answers to people's questions if people would actually think before they post.

There's looking for help, and then there is simply being a lazy ass child wanting to be spoon fed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
True lol. I think the last time I played was around 2 years ago.
It's not neen updated as fast as some would like but I think it's had an update or two in that time,
I imagine it's worth a look if I were you

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We got 3 main route updates for ~10 new girls, then ~18 scenes in 3 batches after that. We should get another 8 scenes around mid-June
Wait, isn't that in the OP under the changelog? Huh. Had they spent 1 minute on the first page = 4 less (now 5 less) posts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, isn't that in the OP under the changelog? Huh. Had they spent 1 minute on the first page = 4 less (now 5 less) posts.
Are you really expecting randos to go back 2 years of changelog just to see what was changed ? Most duders around the thread can't even click the log on the main menu and scroll 5 lines to have the changes every update. Ludicrous at best

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes