Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just to be sure the Incest patch that allegedly works for v20.12 works for version 20.13 right? Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up. (Will be a fresh install).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just to be sure the Incest patch that allegedly works for v20.12 works for version 20.13 right? Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up. (Will be a fresh install).
I post a FAQ seemingly every other day, a search in this thread would pop up your answer at least two dozen separate times. Read #3 from 6 posts before yours.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Allegedly? who alleges such a thing? are we in trouble?
The patch should "in theory" work in perpetuity :p
use with : and Naughty Tribute for best results IMO

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wouldn't be shocked if they included Debbie's pregnancy as part of the tech update. The art for it has been done forever and if they're completely overhauling the game it'd make sense to finally include her in the pregnancy system since her story is nearly done otherwise.
As long as it gets in the game eventually I would be pleased , now if we just get the other half of my dream to come true, WIN!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As long as it gets in the game eventually I would be pleased , now if we just get the other half of my dream to come true, WIN!
I would appreciate if actually all LI in the game who are still of the biological age to be able to get pregnant actially could get pregnant. Because pretty much every one of us has at least 1 favorite

Reactions: Daddums

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I post a FAQ seemingly every other day, a search in this thread would pop up your answer at least two dozen separate times. Read #3 from 6 posts before yours.
I looked over the links in the main post. The only FAQ I saw on OP was via the "walkthrough/FAQ" and that's only gameplay q/a thread. There is no guarantee with a game that a third party patch is going to work with every update a game puts out and can get jumbled up.

I asked not seeing info on there if the patches were working with current version. This is my first time ever asking anything in the thread.

The FAQ you refer to is helpful. Maybe ask the mods to add your FAQ to OP so you don't mald at people asking an honest question when we don't do a thread search? You could have also simply ignored me if its such a burden.

I dindu nuffin I a gud boi.

Allegedly? who alleges such a thing? are we in trouble?
The patch should "in theory" work in perpetuity :p
use with : and Naughty Tribute for best results IMO
Idk. The other patch is for a notably older version, and that one is for the previous version. Weird use of words dunno why I worded it that way, probably being stupid and tired? lol. Thanks for the help on what works well with it, as my entire question was from not being sure if the mods worked with the most recent patch or not. Appreciate it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Idk. The other patch is for a notably older version, and that one is for the previous version. Weird use of words dunno why I worded it that way, probably being stupid and tired? lol. Thanks for the help on what works well with it, as my entire question was from not being sure if the mods worked with the most recent patch or not. Appreciate it.
I wasn't trying to be mean, just making a funny (or attempting a funny rather :p). We all make weird word choices at some time in our lives, it is my nature to try to snatch up those little opportunities for joy. No offence was intended.
I think almost all base incest mods on Renpy games are simple word replacements, so they never really get out of date unless new family members are added to the game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes