Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
well josefine and odette really werent necessary characters who needed new scenes imo
Right. But remember, these scenes are just fillers to bide time while work on the Tech-Update continues. Not to expand on any certain storyline - they aren't really putting these in to appease anyone, more like just to throw something in there to make a few people here and there less cranky.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now we know why this is a 1 dude harem game : dem solo bukkake we be getting in newer batches. No need for 10 dudes to drown dem girlies in white stuff
well josefine and odette really werent necessary characters who needed new scenes imo
Right. But remember, these scenes are just fillers to bide time while work on the Tech-Update continues. Not to expand on any certain storyline - they aren't really putting these in to appease anyone, more like just to throw something in there to make a few people here and there less cranky.
Odette seems to be the newest best girl to DC. No wonder she'll get more scenes than trash-tier'ers like Grace (huehue) or Eve (huehue*2) ..... Batch 5 "should" be the mafia girls, so no1 will like those and the milkers will rejoice, you can't have everything at once (unless you're a man of culture who enjoys most of the girls and doesn't really care who gets a new scene (Roz can and should still go die)).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Milker talk inbound, brace for impact.
"It's been more than 6 months since the last update and we only get 4 meh girls with 2 scenes each, DC is obviously a milking scamlord who twiddles his own ass daily on stream doing nothing. Patrons are a bunch of braindead sheeples all too happy to get leeched ~3$ a month for this junk. REEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEeEEEEEeEee" - Milker impression, ca 2022, colorized

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Yup they are;
Scene 1: Odette
Scene 2: Odette & Eve
Scene 3: Odette
Scene 4: Odette
Scene 5: Odette
Scene 6: Odette & Grace
Scene 7: Odette
Scene 8: Roz
whats with there Odette fetish? Roxxy is still not pregnant in the game and her story sucks, but they keep fucking the vampire

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
whats with there Odette fetish? Roxxy is still not pregnant in the game and her story sucks, but they keep fucking the vampire
You'll have to keep crying about that for the next 3+ years until she gets her poll win to have her remake done. Until then, enjoy the empty void of not knowing how the game is made

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He was trolling. Roxxy actually got as many scenes as Odette this update - and some rather sweet dialog, too.

Edtit: Then again, one would indeed hope that Odette's scenes are finished by now - unless it's a threesome with Eve...

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Not a bad little update this time, honestly. Better than the last one anyway. At the very least there were no cop-out voyeur scenes.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I just want to see "this is the last part of the pre-tech update and started on Rhonda update" in the changelog. IDK how long can this go on?

Just read the previous post there is going to be 5th batch of this. I only got myself to blame for being excited about Rhonda's update.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I haven't played this in awhile so I was wondering if people think there's enough content to playthrough again, or should I wait for a couple more updates

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I haven't played this in awhile so I was wondering if people think there's enough content to playthrough again, or should I wait for a couple more updates
You give us no information to go on ... "awhile" could be 3 months or 3 years. go read through the changelog on the OP and decide for yourself if you can't be bothered with more specifics.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes