Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Look at #6, #7 and #1 here.
Your link is broken, it just sends me to the top of the page.
I'm guessing because its page pointer is set for a different number of posts per page.
it's indicating page-3242, with my settings the last page is 1622
Code:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-14-pre-tech-part-4-kompas-productions.276/page-3242#:~:text=SPOILER%3A%20The%20Count%27s%20FAQ%20for%20Summertime%20Saga

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your welcome , Now you can enjoy the game:)

Would you mind confirming you machine stats? I have a feeling this has happened to more people than just You and I. Maybe if our machines are similar it may answer the mystery of why or it could just be a random thing based on the operating environment.

Although I understand why the people here kind of insinuated it was something I did to break the game , because believe me people can do it and they have so I understand the skepticism. I know I did not break the game exe in the main folder and it is a mystery to me why that main exe will not work while the other one in the lib folder does work. Couple of hints about known game breaking things only save in the bedroom or the main large map saving in other places can cause a bug. other than that my game played flawlessly ( I actually never ran into the save bug because I had read about it before I started playing)
My wild guesstimate is that lib .exe is "higher" than the main folder 1. So the main folder is looking for something "up" itself (aka the lib 1) and gets confuzzled somewhere/somehow, whereas the lib 1 is already farther up and doesn't need anything else to tell it to go further and just starts ...... Might have a better worded (technical mumbo-jumbo from the modders) version if you keep asking around. Or just point-and-laugh from duders who can do everything and never bugged in over 2 years (aka me)

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
My wild guesstimate is that lib .exe is "higher" than the main folder 1. So the main folder is looking for something "up" itself (aka the lib 1) and gets confuzzled somewhere/somehow, whereas the lib 1 is already farther up and doesn't need anything else to tell it to go further and just starts ...... Might have a better worded (technical mumbo-jumbo from the modders) version if you keep asking around. Or just point-and-laugh from duders who can do everything and never bugged in over 2 years (aka me)
Eh as long as I can play I don't mind the extra step I was able to figure it out on my own but only because I decided to look around in the game folders a little ( was the first place I checked) so I am immune from the point and laugh ;).

Doesn't mean I will ignore folks having the same issue nor does it satisfy my innate curiosity about why it happened. However I am not going to waste a lot of time thinking about it either chances are it will fix itself somewhere along the way from the Tech update or somewhere else. I don't run mods and don't plan too so bugging the moders about an issue that has nothing to do with there mod that I don't use anyway would be rude , selfish and unneeded/unwanted...

It is an oddity though being I play many RenPy games and have not run across this issue before so it has something to do with the way DC's team wrote that exe as it relates to my system( and now we know at least one other persons system, likely more if you play the odds). Doesn't mean they got it wrong just means they did something many of the other coders didn't do. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eh as long as I can play I don't mind the extra step I was able to figure it out on my own but only because I decided to look around in the game folders a little ( was the first place I checked) so I am immune from the point and laugh ;).

Doesn't mean I will ignore folks having the same issue nor does it satisfy my innate curiosity about why it happened. However I am not going to waste a lot of time thinking about it either chances are it will fix itself somewhere along the way from the Tech update or somewhere else. I don't run mods and don't plan too so bugging the moders about an issue that has nothing to do with there mod that I don't use anyway would be rude , selfish and unneeded/unwanted...

It is an oddity though being I play many RenPy games and have not run across this issue before so it has something to do with the way DC's team wrote that exe as it relates to my system( and now we know at least one other persons system, likely more if you play the odds). Doesn't mean they got it wrong just means they did something many of the other coders didn't do. :)
Modders have to decrypt and do stuff with the entire code to make their junk work, so they'd probably know why the .exe says lolnope to random dudes. Asking them isn't worse than writing walls in here crying why the game crashes at every screen and only mentionning they used a dead mod in the last line.

A good test while we wait for any1 to reply is to check older versions (like 0.20.10 or some other random batch #) and confine if the .exe still crashes with older #s or just 0.20.14 .... Won't help anything but at least we'd know 0.20.14 blows alone and it's confined to it. Just don't troll around too much loading new saves with older builds

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Modders have to decrypt and do stuff with the entire code to make their junk work, so they'd probably know why the .exe says lolnope to random dudes. Asking them isn't worse than writing walls in here crying why the game crashes at every screen and only mentionning they used a dead mod in the last line.

A good test while we wait for any1 to reply is to check older versions (like 0.20.10 or some other random batch #) and confine if the .exe still crashes with older #s or just 0.20.14 .... Won't help anything but at least we'd know 0.20.14 blows alone and it's confined to it. Just don't troll around too much loading new saves with older builds
I suppose you have a point about talking with the modders trouble is I already ran the flag up that pole when I first played the game( was in this thread ) , don't know when it started remember the first version I played was 0.20.13 so I can say it happened in that version and the current one. For all I know it could have been happening for a long ass time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which version i have to download to have the old Eve art? Shes my favorite girl and i cant get excited to the new one
Old Eve is only sitting in the classroom and the night battles. She has nothing with the older model, so unless you get off with her sitting there doing nothing, no point going back ~4 years for a janky build that won't work, doesn't have anything and will only corrupt your save if you madlad hard enough to try and load a 0.20 into it. In short : keep dreaming about her and don't do anything game-wise (you can't do anything anyway since there's no scenes with her older art)

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
who all can MC impregnate (I know about Aunt and Sis)? and after they give birth, can they get impregnated again?

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
Would anyone be able to create an android version including the Naughty Tribute and the Extra Lines Incest mod?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to pump charisma? or where can I edit charisma in saving? are the quests with Jenin and Roxy stuck?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes