j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys are there a mod for renewel debbie? I mean I love the new, younger debbie but some scenes they show us old debbie. I want to just new debbie.
is there a mod for this?
Given that every asset (unless it can be used several times) has to be drawn by DC, the answer is no.

You'll have to wait until she wins her poll to have her art/scenes replaced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: woc90

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
two questions will the tech update run on a different program instead of ren'py and will upcoming updates after the tech update be released faster correct me if I'm wrong but i thought the main reason the old updates took forever was coz the game from when it was first made and the updates that followed where not in the same artwork and the old code clashed with the new code if im wrong please call me out

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
two questions will the tech update run on a different program instead of ren'py and will upcoming updates after the tech update be released faster correct me if I'm wrong but i thought the main reason the old updates took forever was coz the game from when it was first made and the updates that followed where not in the same artwork and the old code clashed with the new code if im wrong please call me out
Nope and probably nope

Reactions: Count Morado

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
dc said the tech update should enable them to release updates faster but yeah the answer is probably nope

Jun 23, 2020
Lol I really can't buy that there won't be another batch of scenes before DC is done with the Tech Update going by the pace of things this last year and beyond, I wouldn't be surprised if we got two more Pre-Tech updates. I'm not complaining as I like the scene updates for the most part but I really can't take his word for it going by his track record

That Rhonda ass looking mighty juicy tho :whistle:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translation: I'll milk this for a minimum of 6 more months. Don't get upset, it's the only reasonable thing to do and you would do the same in my place. I started in Feb-2021 and 1 year 3 months later I'm still at a rock steady 30k+ daisys and $75k+ / mo. Why get you all upset by showing what was done for 1.1 million $ when instead I can just rake in another half mil. doing nothing? For real, look at ICSTOR. 4000 suckers / mo after years of nothing. If it ain't broke DON'T fix it. Cheers!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Translation: I'll milk this for a minimum of 6 more months. Don't get upset, it's the only reasonable thing to do and you would do the same in my place. I started in Feb-2021 and 1 year 3 months later I'm still at a rock steady 30k+ daisys and $75k+ / mo. Why get you all upset by showing what was done for 1.1 million $ when instead I can just rake in another half mil. doing nothing? For real, look at ICSTOR. 4000 suckers / mo after years of nothing. If it ain't broke DON'T fix it. Cheers!
While you continue to work on the material in your first stand-up comedy bit for open mic night at the local feed-n-seed cooperative, don't forget to download your free copy of the game here:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, you mean he didn't stream ~daily for the last 15 months redoing every background in 16:9, do most of R(h)onda's art (including her new house and stuff inside/around) and the ~25 new scenes we got since then ? Guess Picarto and DC are both filthy liars and we've been coaxed into not paying anything while still getting 4 updates ...... Sucks to be us indeed

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
In case anyone has information about these questions:
  1. When was the release date of v0.20.10 (Pre-tech - Part I)?
  2. How many Pre-tech are still to be released?
I don't want to come back to this post every 2-3 months and come back in 2-3 years, or at least to get an idea.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i can not open the game. the little intro/loading screen pops up for a second and closes again. after that nothing happens.
I don't want to come back to this post every 2-3 months and come back in 2-3 years, or at least to get an idea.
This is gonna be good

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. See #14
  2. See #10
  3. See #1
i can not open the game. the little intro/loading screen pops up for a second and closes again. after that nothing happens.
  • Did you turn your computer off and on again?
  • What OS? Is it up-to-date?
  • What are the specs - RAM, CPU, free HD space, Video Card?
  • Did you download latest version of the game (v0.20.14)?
  • From which link?
  • Are you running the full version (1.2GB download) or a compressed version (300MB download)?
  • Did you delete it and download again directly from the official site (for free) to make sure you didn't get a corrupt download?
  • Are you running after extracting the folder or trying to run from within the zip file?
  • Are you running any mods or patches within the game (including translations)?
  • If you are running it with any mods or patches, have you removed them and tried to run the game without them?
This is gonna be good

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If things Count Morado said don't help try this.

I had the same issue I solved it by going into the lib folder located in the main game folder, opening the folder for my OS and then clicking on the game exe in that folder and then the game loaded. Try that if it does not work for you then you are SOL.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Count Morado thanks for the different options to look at, just out of ezz i first tride APoc1 option in the lib folder and that worked.

thanks for the help :)
Your welcome , Now you can enjoy the game:)

Would you mind confirming you machine stats? I have a feeling this has happened to more people than just You and I. Maybe if our machines are similar it may answer the mystery of why or it could just be a random thing based on the operating environment.

Although I understand why the people here kind of insinuated it was something I did to break the game , because believe me people can do it and they have so I understand the skepticism. I know I did not break the game exe in the main folder and it is a mystery to me why that main exe will not work while the other one in the lib folder does work. Couple of hints about known game breaking things only save in the bedroom or the main large map saving in other places can cause a bug. other than that my game played flawlessly ( I actually never ran into the save bug because I had read about it before I started playing)

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes