Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me what's recently updated? I've completed the main story ages ago but I honestly don't see anything new with these updates other than different sex positions with some characters.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 1815117 didn't know this was a horror game but here we are
That's a problem some few people have with the animation settings of Naughty Tribute mod. Move the discussion over to my thread.

And maybe you are one of the few who ever gave me the possibility to isolate the issue by answering my questions. What platform are you on (Android, Windows, MaC), what OS version? Can you update your graphic drivers? Can you enable/disable hardware acceleration?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The artquality is lacking lately.
Compare the new Odette scene with the Halloween one. The difference is huge!
Art or animation ? Since 1 isn't made by DC and took 2 months for 8 scenes. Also, every Roxxy scene either her or MC isn't the same as the rest. Her boobs also gained about 5" for the titjob scene (while Odette's seem to have lost the same amount for the new couch lewdage). Most of the art (scenes in particular) isn't consistent. Maybe having 2-3 art styles spread around the last ~6 years doesn't help

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I was wondering if there will be any scenarios that will end up with him (giving da business) too certain females in that beach house in that bed upstairs like that (principal, nun, etc)

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Bud there are a lot of times you talk sense, and there are also a load of times I completely understand your anger, but sometimes you need to take a breath, maybe try meditation or something, your blood pressure must be through the roof.
Summertime Saga : the Matrix = Agent Smith : Omnikuken. She\he just can't stand human beings :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: IronManFolgore
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes