srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
having seen as much of the code as I have, I can't imagine that this has been a well-managed project.
I've seen a lot of this coding, too. It changed much when Dogeek (former coder) left and was replaced. From a modder's point of view, not to the better... Before, everything wrt/ layered images was coded much more consistently and generically. Now it changed in several places, mixing old and new style even in parts of the game that we would call the newer parts (Diane/Jenny updates and later).

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
As mentioned above, there's like one guy coding in part time and it'll remain that one guy coding part time, given that it doesn't look like he wants to quit his real job, just to get some more hours for a few months or so until everything goes back to normal.

The solution here is still the same as it was 3 to 4 years ago. If somebody thinks it's too slow, they should just stop giving money and enjoy what they are getting for free. These discussions about adding another artist or a manager or person X have happened countless times and the actual result is pretty much always the same anway. It hasn't happened in these last years and it very likely won't happen in the future, either.
No argument. I assume that, if DC cared, he would have done something a long time ago.

Reactions: Salamandra

swextal

May 7, 2018
The answer is no, it won't be soon.

Because we are still some time away from pre-tech update 5, and still months out from the tech update, and even still more months out from the R(h)onda update, and beyond that even more months out from Annie's update... oh and a few more months out from Judith's update. That is why, in my original reply to you, I said to look at #12 - which told you all that.
This isn't a game with a multi milion dollar funding and a ton of artists, programmers and so on. I like the game... But bear in mind there's something called life also. I am a Amiga demo coder and it can be months I am out of productivity. Then it just tend to loosen up and I don't sleep for a week.

Make it good as you have done instead of crapping out shit.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Does this really have ntr and femdom or is it just one of those other stuff where you don't find the tags included? Like Taffy Tales

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does this really have ntr and femdom or is it just one of those other stuff where you don't find the tags included? Like Taffy Tales
Not in the tags, so not really. You can "steal" girls that already dumped their dude, there's a "sharing" route where 1 dude asks you to buttstuff his wife to get a kid (you can even have him stay there and watch/participate). As for femdom : you get 1 girl tie you up to the bed and manhandles you (but you can break free if your stronk stat is high enough). There will (probably) be some heavy BDSM junk when Annie's route comes out next year (maybe 2024)

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Anyone know if anymore will be put into the Jenny Eve Jealousy bit from the roof top party. Depending on the order you play it in can trigger that scene. I know folks in the past had said that Eve and Jenny's stories are pretty complete at the moment. But that scene kind of seems like it was meant to be a cliff hanger. Jenny being my favorite and Eve Second or Third ..would be neat to see that explored a bit more.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone know if anymore will be put into the Jenny Eve Jealousy bit from the roof top party. Depending on the order you play it in can trigger that scene. I know folks in the past had said that Eve and Jenny's stories are pretty complete at the moment. But that scene kind of seems like it was meant to be a cliff hanger. Jenny being my favorite and Eve Second or Third ..would be neat to see that explored a bit more.
Both routes are done, so not happening. Best wetdream wishful you can get is once we delve into the dating/prom night stuff, MAYBE they'll come back to it (if they didn't forget it exists). Just like the Odette+Eve legendary 3some they hinted at since the start of the pre-tech batches, little to no chance it'll ever happen

OZ2100

Apr 7, 2022
Eh if the routes are pretty much done id just like more sexytime in accessible locations like having eve come over to MCs family house or the beach house. Or you know do stuff on the vehicles you buy.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Has the dev given any reasons for why a tech update is necessary? Like what bonuses will it provide? Will it speed up future development time? Will they be able to add animations they couldn't do before?

• Love
Reactions: CoolHandChewie
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes