Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already but i have some questions:
1. Does anyone have a pic of the latest progress bar of the new pre tech update and did DC mentioned when the pre tech update could come ?
2. Does someone know which characters will be focuses on the new pre tech update ?
3. Which characters have new scenes in the 4th pre tech ? So far i discovered only Maria's threesome

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1. Does anyone have a pic of the latest progress bar of the new pre tech update and did DC mentioned when the pre tech update could come ?
2. Does someone know which characters will be focuses on the new pre tech update ?
3. Which characters have new scenes in the 4th pre tech ? So far i discovered only Maria's threesome
1- Main site and nope
2- Yes
3- Changelog

Reactions: Kenuichi

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. like Omnikuken said: news page of the developer's site and no
  2. see #9 in my FAQ below
  3. see #4 below (the changelog that Omnikuken mentions is the one that is in the game's main menu - not the one online).
Also, I recommend #1 below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
Soon we will be able to generate our own endless Summertime Saga with AI tech like Stable Diffusion.
In the meantime, it feels that every cry about upcoming update, somehow postpone it. :sage:
I cry!

Soon we will be able to generate our own endless Summertime Saga with AI tech like Stable Diffusion.
In the meantime, it feels that every cry about upcoming update, somehow postpone it. :sage:
I have been living summer time saga IRL all summer long

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes