WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I haven’t checked if there is any consistent pattens here, but I have to ask a question to call the stork in my heart. There is something I must know.

This guy releases his updates in summer right? Like, there’s no way

At leas the major story ones. That has to be the case, right? I don’t mind if it’s an outright lie. I need this confirmed for my own sanity

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven’t checked if there is any consistent pattens here, but I have to ask a question to call the stork in my heart. There is something I must know.

This guy releases his updates in summer right? Like, there’s no way

At leas the major story ones. That has to be the case, right? I don’t mind if it’s an outright lie. I need this confirmed for my own sanity
Lolnope, why would he do that anyway ? Aside massive trollage, your question doesn't make much sense. Unless you wanna "huehue, game's name is Summertime and it updates once a year, therefore DC does nothing until summer comes and then releases everything within 3 months". Which still doesn't make any sense

Reactions: Count Morado

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Lolnope, why would he do that anyway ? Aside massive trollage, your question doesn't make much sense. Unless you wanna "huehue, game's name is Summertime and it updates once a year, therefore DC does nothing until summer comes and then releases everything within 3 months". Which still doesn't make any sense
How did you manage to provide the counterpoint for your entire post, within that same post and then somehow convince yourself that it “doesn’t make any sense” to gather the major things into one big update when those updates are infrequent anyway?

Well as usual, I have to assume you’re just running with the jokes by turning them on yourself. You’re very consistent.

Either way, see you in the pre alpha tech pre post update to the update

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How did you manage to provide the counterpoint for your entire post, within that same post and then somehow convince yourself that it “doesn’t make any sense” to gather the major things into one big update when those updates are infrequent anyway?

Well as usual, I have to assume you’re just running with the jokes by turning them on yourself. You’re very consistent.

Either way, see you in the pre alpha tech pre post update to the update
And how did anything you wrote make sense ? The only big update you'll get will be the recode, which won't have any new content (aside the new locations). Why would he make 1 giant update with all the batches once and then leave an empty void for more than a year ? Didn't make sense the 1st time you posted it and it still doesn't make any.

Reactions: jackers

Aether2077

Dec 26, 2021
Wait the tech update won't have any new content, just new locations? Assuming this pre tech update in following week and tech update for 5 months after, and then rhonda update for 5 more months , then we're not gonna have new content for 10 months?

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait the tech update won't have any new content, just new locations? Assuming this pre tech update in following week and tech update for 5 months after, and then rhonda update for 5 more months , then we're not gonna have new content for 10 months?
Most likely : yes. Unless they crunch the remaining ~20% of dev tasks, then skip the bugfix line and hire 50 more posers and keep the dev on drugs for a few weeks so he doesn't sleep, maybe we'll get the tech before Xmas. Then figure a way to bypass space and time for R(h)onda's build and you might get everything by March

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
people are going to be pissed when the tech update comes out no matter what. i hope this doesn't make DC rush the rhonda update, i'd rather keep waiting but have the update be good. the game needs another great story update, the last really good one was eve in my opinion and that was a long long time ago. neither the main story updates nor the pre tech batches were really satisfying i think.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
people are going to be pissed when the tech update comes out no matter what. i hope this doesn't make DC rush the rhonda update, i'd rather keep waiting but have the update be good. the game needs another great story update, the last really good one was eve in my opinion and that was a long long time ago. neither the main story updates nor the pre tech batches were really satisfying i think.
Main story got spread too thin with too many girls nobody cared about (aside Maria and Tina). Batches were never meant to be anything aside lewds to pass time while they do the tech, so no surprise the "story" in them flies pretty low ....

DC can't rush R(h)onda's update since most of the art was done last year. The posers and the now undead coder can though. Will he/they crumble under the failfest that is crybabies moaning they have to wait a bit for a free game they don't really care about ? Dunno. Hopefully not since DC doesn't seem to care much about anything, even Patrons and polls to an extent

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
F no i ain't, neither anyone else into NTR/cuck stuff.

Debbie,Diane and Jenny are only MC's property and no one else's.
Take a look in the fan art thread for this game, has less to do with ntr than it does with it being boring seeing the same exact characters going at it every time, more so for a game that's been in development for over 6 years now.

There's enough characters that are seemingly only in it for the sex with the MC and not for the relationship, that can be used to add more diversity in the mix.

Davgord

Jul 11, 2022
Damn haven't checked this thread in a while and it just looks like everyone hates this game. I just started playing this for Debbie and I haven't seen anything new from her in years so I just quit subscribing to his patreon. Some of the other stuff was fun but mainly Debbie was my reason for paying for this game. Is there anything new from her? I wish he would just add the pregnancies and call it done. All the extra stuff he added hasn't seemed to make anyone happy so maybe he should start a new game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Damn haven't checked this thread in a while and it just looks like everyone hates this game. I just started playing this for Debbie and I haven't seen anything new from her in years so I just quit subscribing to his patreon. Some of the other stuff was fun but mainly Debbie was my reason for paying for this game. Is there anything new from her? I wish he would just add the pregnancies and call it done. All the extra stuff he added hasn't seemed to make anyone happy so maybe he should start a new game.
Nope to everything. She doesn't have anything new (aside a lez scene with Diane, and you barely see her). She won't get a preg remake until people vote for her. People don't like her enough to let her win a poll, so nothing will happen. And DC won't start a new game. Enjoy

Reactions: Davgord

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Same, along with some other milfs/girls. They're the main reason I play this game. Eventually Debbie will get a remake, be able to get pregnant and maybe have pregnant sex but DC doesn't like to add pregnant sex after they get knocked up for some reason. I think it'll be a while before she gets her update though, people have to vote for her in polls and people have bad taste.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes