Antihero69

Sep 12, 2022
Technically both trans and female, as they are simply part of the official game.

If you are talking about DC's intentions, trans Eve is what he and his team intended her story to be at first and her female option was essentially added, because they wanted to offer something to those players, who don't particularly like trans content.
I don't mind that . But it would have beed better if another character like mia were trans in my opinion.but everyone has different tastes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't mind that . But it would have beed better if another character like mia were trans in my opinion.but everyone has different tastes
Back in the gloryholes days of before 0.20, the running memelicious thing back then was the "trap" tag being around since day 1 on the Patreon page. DC was throwing around that 1 of the schoolgirls would be said trap. As time went by (aka years), more and more schoolers got their routes made and less options were left as to who would be the trap. As it happens, Eve was the last to get her route and therefore she would be the "trap". Though in typical DC fashion, he failed at life and Eve isn't a "trap", therefore buttfucking 2 birds at once. Not only did the "lie" about all of it and we didn't get what was advertised (thank god), but he then 360 noscoped futaEve into the mix, which wasn't planned and could butthurt some people ......

Reactions: Hajtand

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Back in the gloryholes days of before 0.20, the running memelicious thing back then was the "trap" tag being around since day 1 on the Patreon page. DC was throwing around that 1 of the schoolgirls would be said trap. As time went by (aka years), more and more schoolers got their routes made and less options were left as to who would be the trap. As it happens, Eve was the last to get her route and therefore she would be the "trap". Though in typical DC fashion, he failed at life and Eve isn't a "trap", therefore buttfucking 2 birds at once. Not only did the "lie" about all of it and we didn't get what was advertised (thank god), but he then 360 noscoped futaEve into the mix, which wasn't planned and could butthurt some people ......
The guy who always complains about walls of text...

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
What are the chances of Best Korean lady being included in this next pre-tech update? I know DC said only the russian girls, but then he got sick and continued work on her sex scene.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dark_Wolf said:
What are the chances of Best Korean lady being included in this next pre-tech update? I know DC said only the russian girls, but then he got sick and continued work on her sex scene.
Dark_Wolf -- probably not, because what's holding up the pre-tech isn't the art. It appears that coding and posing is what's is lagging. Both of which would then get more work added if DC were to bump another scene or two and delaying the pre-tech 5 even further. j4yJ4m, Hero1, or Omnikuken would have better insight, though.

Also, since it's been about 9 days or so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edited to include v0.20.15 info as of 4:00 AM UTC 20220925)

Last edited:
Reactions: Black-Wolf

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dark_Wolf -- probably not, because what's holding up the pre-tech isn't the art. It appears that coding and posing is what's is lagging. Both of which would then get more work added if DC were to bump another scene or two and delaying the pre-tech 5 even further. j4yJ4m, Hero1, or Omnikuken would have better insight, though.

Also, since it's been about 9 days or so:
I'm not privy to anything. I'm just able to read what others post and actually do something with it, instead of crying about DC milking duders
There, I edited out the quotes around sick. Sorry about that.

My question still stands: What are the chances?

Count Morado - - Thanks for the reply.
Chances are pretty low. Though he may come and dump her on us for batch 5. He's already over 2 months late with announcements about it, might as well delay it some more and add her. Or not. Gotta wonder where she'd go though : main route is done and not much else would fit with her having scenes. There won't be a batch 6 too (unless again DC turns around and "surprises" us), so she'd be there purely from thin air or some random update made for her (highly doubtful). Even most remakes wouldn't make much sense, she seems there entirely cause DC got bored and had time to burn

Reactions: Black-Wolf

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I'm not privy to anything. I'm just able to read what others post and actually do something with it, instead of crying about DC milking duders

Chances are pretty low. Though he may come and dump her on us for batch 5. He's already over 2 months late with announcements about it, might as well delay it some more and add her. Or not. Gotta wonder where she'd go though : main route is done and not much else would fit with her having scenes. There won't be a batch 6 too (unless again DC turns around and "surprises" us), so she'd be there purely from thin air or some random update made for her (highly doubtful). Even most remakes wouldn't make much sense, she seems there entirely cause DC got bored and had time to burn
Thanks for the reply Omnikuken. Her being shoehorned into the main route was my thought as well.
I could also see a "surprise" 6th batch, since it wasn't clear at first if the 5th batch was going to be the final update before the Tech Update.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Pretty sure everyone is going to be so disappointed when it comes out and there is so little content.

The reason it is probably taking so long, is because the game is supposedly be rewritten into a dating thing like love second base or w/e.

........ and all those poor bastards who donated and supported the game for what it is now, get screwed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pretty sure everyone is going to be so disappointed when it comes out and there is so little content.

The reason it is probably taking so long, is because the game is supposedly be rewritten into a dating thing like love second base or w/e.

........ and all those poor bastards who donated and supported the game for what it is now, get screwed.
Disappointed ? Yes, cause no1 around here knows wtf is happening and think the tech build will have the entire game's worth of scenes added on top of what we already have and not just get wider screen with more places to go

Remade into a dating VN ? Lolnope and what the actual F would that be. Aside from where did that junk come from

Donators get screwed ? By what measure did you come up with that ? They give $ to tell DC they like his work and want to support the game. Whatever he does with it is up to him. If they feel shafted, they could just drop the pledge and move on. It's pretty hard to get screwed over something you can ditch the moment you don't like it anymore

Reactions: Oghmios1337

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Disappointed ? Yes, cause no1 around here knows wtf is happening and think the tech build will have the entire game's worth of scenes added on top of what we already have and not just get wider screen with more places to go

Remade into a dating VN ? Lolnope and what the actual F would that be. Aside from where did that junk come from

Donators get screwed ? By what measure did you come up with that ? They give $ to tell DC they like his work and want to support the game. Whatever he does with it is up to him. If they feel shafted, they could just drop the pledge and move on. It's pretty hard to get screwed over something you can ditch the moment you don't like it anymore
There has been a bunch of rumours where he is changing How you do the girls interactions, to that of the Love Second Base dating, instead of what we have now. I am more than absolute sure everyone did not donate for that crap.

• Angry

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There has been a bunch of rumours where he is changing How you do the girls interactions, to that of the Love Second Base dating, instead of what we have now. I am more than absolute sure everyone did not donate for that crap.
Let's sort it out a bit.

First of all, it's not like the dating is gonig to change any content. It's true, that a dating system will be implemented at some point (certainly not in the tech update), but it's only going to be an addition for the main school girls. Like in Roxxy's case for example, instead of going right to sex once MC beats Dexter and finishes her story, he'll be able to take her out on dates to unluck a bit of additional lewd content, before the actual sex scenes and the possibility to take her as his prom date are unlocked.

Next to that, the dating system has been part of the plan since 2017, so it's not like anybody could claim they didn't know that it's going to come.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
a dating system will be implemented at some point
Will it, though? Will it? At best, it will be implemented in a vary half-assed way and never get finished. There is so much content that is a "work in progress" and has been for at least a year. I have a feeling that the Dev got burnt out and that this game will eventually grind to a halt and that is disappointing.

• Angry

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Will it, though? Will it? At best, it will be implemented in a vary half-assed way and never get finished. There is so much content that is a "work in progress" and has been for at least a year. I have a feeling that the Dev got burnt out and that this game will eventually grind to a halt and that is disappointing.
Well, the tech update is going to add all of the locations needed for the dates, including some interiors.

People have been saying the exact same thing about burn out for like 3 to 4 years by now and so far I don't really see any indication of that happening. Sure, at times he does stuff he likes because he wants to it and not because it's really needed for the game. But if that's his way to keep himself motivated, that's fine to me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your post and your signature are the definition of irony. Both developers - DC of Summertime Saga and NR of LOML - have their own ways of developing games. Both have progress charts which get updated regularly. Both interact with their fanbase regularly (DC during his streams and NR on discord). Both have their detractors which say development takes too long. Yet it appears you're dumping on one and favoriting another.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well, the tech update is going to add all of the locations needed for the dates, including some interiors.

People have been saying the exact same thing about burn out for like 3 to 4 years by now and so far I don't really see any indication of that happening. Sure, at times he does stuff he likes because he wants to it and not because it's really needed for the game. But if that's his way to keep himself motivated, that's fine to me.
Wow........ A new map! Holy shit!!! That's fucking AMAZING!!!!!!!! Never in my life have I ever been so WRONG!!!!!!!!!! This changes everything! I will donate all of my life savings IMMEDIATLY.

:rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes