LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Just finished the main story and all. Just need to fill the cookie jar events, and I'm all set.
Honestly, story's pretty good, and I can't wait for the final product, whenever that will be. Really. If I can wait for Duke Nukem Forever (yeah, I know the game was shit, but you get my point), I can wait for this.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
She's still a bitch, very rarely she'll show affection, and even when she does it's in a bitchy way rather than being outright sweet.
If you already know Grace, there is no change for Jenny. However, she has some caneo appearance in the main story where she is maybe a bit more likeable. But honestly I already like her as she is.
i wish we got this type of art, this is realistic. we need games with this type arts
Seriously? Go play one of those countless 3D clones...
after I found the treasure chest, there's a new sequel? Guys, who knows? Who got through the whole game?
Nothing new there.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I'm normally a lurker, but this is one of my all time favorite games of this type. Definitely looking forward to seeing a finished product or at least more content. If DC really is sick as often as everyone says then let's hope for a speedy recovery to get further content in this game.

TBH I'd be happy with a game that dealt only with Eve, Grace, and Odette, but still interested in seeing further developments.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I just found some YT channel under the name "Saga Agent" that said the prediction of Tech Update will be next month. I can say that this next look is likely a big update. Plus, some of his videos state that any new character will come with a pregnancy system (He has the Ms.Okita leak that she has a pregnant body) :unsure:

For Ronda's update(after Tech Update) look likely we can impregnate her. Her mother also has a pregnant body :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm normally a lurker, but this is one of my all time favorite games of this type. Definitely looking forward to seeing a finished product or at least more content. If DC really is sick as often as everyone says then let's hope for a speedy recovery to get further content in this game.

TBH I'd be happy with a game that dealt only with Eve, Grace, and Odette, but still interested in seeing further developments.
DC only does the art part (and a shitty PR job). His part was (mostly) done last year, all he's been doing since then is make more stuff for either the lewd batches or get a head start for R(h)onda's update (which should be mostly done by now too). We're waiting for the posers and coder to do their job for the tech update, not DC. Even if he dies tomorrow, the game could/should still come out with at least 3 updates (batch 5, tech, and a wonky R(h)onda)
I just found some YT channel under the name "Saga Agent" that said the prediction of Tech Update will be next month. I can say that this next look is likely a big update. Plus, some of his videos state that any new character will come with a pregnancy system (He has the Ms.Okita leak that she has a pregnant body) :unsure:

For Ronda's update(after Tech Update) look likely we can impregnate her. Her mother also has a pregnant body :unsure:
Every girl will get preg 1 day. Either by getting a new route (R(h)onda and co) or by winning a remake poll (Debbie, teachers, etc). Course every girl model will already have a preg body variant, there's even 1 for Roz (unfortunately). As said above, beware of wannabes' who pretend to leak stuff .....

Nov 28, 2018

If u check DC's streams every character that's designed now has a pregnant body art and yes this is a well known fact that any character who gets a story arc will have the pregnancy route

Reactions: Necronlord3

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so i checked jennys walkthru path and it says she can get pregnant... but i dont get that pregnancy wheel after sex so were there some changes with jenny?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so i checked jennys walkthru path and it says she can get pregnant... but i dont get that pregnancy wheel after sex so were there some changes with jenny?
Walkthrough questions go here and Wiki with Jenny's route is here.
I assume you're not using any mods/patches. If you are, you could attempt playing without.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I can tell there are some stupid ass free players are going to flame Pre-tech 5 sucks also calling DC a scam already lmfao. Imagine warehouse girl only with short quest and simple stories.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes