PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
The real reason it's taking so long is because he's secretly overhauling the entire art style, behold a leaked image of what to expect. Don't ask me for more information, details, or validity. I refuse to answer because this 100% not made up and I have proof but will never share it because you should just believe me.

i wish we got this type of art, this is realistic. we need games with this type arts

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
We are all waiting for an update. So, stop your complaints and patiently wait, like everyone else.
We are all Pirates.
Continuation of derailment of this thread will result in warnings/thread bans.
Please Follow Forum Rules.
Thank You!​
I've been expecting a post of this kind for so long! Thank you very very much :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so the main story is already finished, right? Or it's still a long way to go :unsure:?
Main story is finding out who killed MC's notdad. We got that 2 years ago in the 0.20 updates. So yes, "main story" is finished. The other 2 "main routes" and most of the girls aren't though
i think this should be marked abandoned
Yeah, we got an update in April, should get another soon™ and the dev streams daily (when he's not dying). Totally abandoned ....

sperminator

Mar 5, 2018
Guys, i don't play the game since the end of 2019, should i wait for the next pre tech update or directly wait for the tech one ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, i don't play the game since the end of 2019, should i wait for the next pre tech update or directly wait for the tech one ?
They will both have the same/similar content. As of right now, there will only be display ratio differences that will be visible for the consumer. All other differences will be in coding, etc which the consumer won't see.
I'm waiting for the tech update because we will most likely get to play the game from the beginning.
you can play it from the beginning now.
I'd much rather prefer this instead:

View attachment 2052755
You want Debbie to appear to be the same age as Roxxy?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes