Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To be fair, the guy is right about there not being pregnancy with any young/er girls. Eve the only one of MC's age and even then only on one route.

As for DC... isn't most of the art and writing done and someone else is doing the tech update coding? If that's true, Cookie being sick or taking time off should really matter.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To be fair, the guy is right about there not being pregnancy with any young/er girls. Eve the only one of MC's age and even then only on one route.

As for DC... isn't most of the art and writing done and someone else is doing the tech update coding? If that's true, Cookie being sick or taking time off should really matter.
Jenny isn't much older. Grace and Odette too. What other Eve route you want ? Futa Eve can't get preg ...... Josephine isn't much either. Liu is debatable. Wanka is a bit older than MC, but not by much. Nadya is also dubious. The other schoolgirls need to win a poll. Annie, Judith and the Latinas are coming soon™. Not much point whining about younger girls
anyone have full presistent file?
If you want the gallery, just use the phone menu

Reactions: Salamandra

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Jenny isn't much older. Grace and Odette too. What other Eve route you want ? Futa Eve can't get preg ...... Josephine isn't much either. Liu is debatable. Wanka is a bit older than MC, but not by much. Nadya is also dubious. The other schoolgirls need to win a poll. Annie, Judith and the Latinas are coming soon™. Not much point whining about younger girls
That's what I said. Only Eve on one of the two routes. Unlike the original complainer I didn't use the words "old hag". Yes, there's multiple non milf adults who can get pregnant.
As for not much older, all those are in their mid to late twenties, some in their thirties. MC and students are Teens.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Something about people sticking around for games that hardly ever update is more interesting to me then the games themselves.
Last update was in April and we should get another 1 soon™ (if DC can survive getting sick every day or so).

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Just to add, it doesn't mean that he doesn't work, it just means that he doesn't stream. I recall quite a few streams where he did stream anyway and having someone sniffling/pulling up his nose through your speakers or even headphones every 30 seconds isn't exactly what people are looking for.

I'm not sure why people even suggest he's faking that, when one can literally hear his voice on stream a few times a week.

They became a bit of a meme some time ago whenever there's no stream:

View attachment 2048827
Dude's been getting sick just as much back when he started. His immune system sucks, maybe he should invest some Patreon money into that :WeSmart:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dude's been getting sick just as much back when he started. His immune system sucks, maybe he should invest some Patreon money into that :WeSmart:
Well, it's gotten a little worse if you ask me, but he's got three small kids and at that age children just are sick a couple of times a year. If you've got three of them, there's a decent change you'll get some of that, too.

I mean, there's really little one can do and as said above, I don't think there are many people who want to listen to him when he sounds terrible.

Reactions: itsyeboii

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Well, it's gotten a little worse if you ask me, but he's got three small kids and at that age children just are sick a couple of times a year. If you've got three of them, there's a decent change you'll get some of that, too.

I mean, there's really little one can do and as said above, I don't think there are many people who want to listen to him when he sounds terrible.
Definitely more than just a couple times a year at that age. Based on the experiences of my friends, children exist in one of three phases: "About to be sick", "Sick", and "Just finished being sick". They put everything in their mouth, their immune systems are still learning so they'll incubate random diseases adults aren't normally exposed to, and they wanna touch everything and everyone in sight.

The only time I've been sick (knock on wood) in the last three years is after visiting my friend with a 4- and 2-year old who were getting over colds. Getting sick on the regular from having three kids is hardly unusual, especially for a squishy indoor artist like DC :ROFLMAO:. I swear every creative I follow gets sick at least twice as often as a normal person does.

jackers

Apr 16, 2019

People don't want to hear anymore, they just want to play the game. There are a lot of people like me who delete the game when they finish the story and don't play until the new update comes out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
People don't want to hear anymore, they just want to play the game. There are a lot of people like me who delete the game when they finish the story and don't play until the new update comes out.
Play what though ? We're getting 7 scenes for 3 girls most people don't know exist and then we wait another 4+ months for the tech build that won't have anything new to do (aside bask in awe upon the new 1080 screen res wider backgrounds and talk to some new girls who won't have scenes). Better leave this place and come back in June if you want new stuff to play

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes