mattius77

May 16, 2017
That's not really the case though. Even at the lowest tier you get access to the game right away from DC's own servers and you'll be able access the stream archive which basically includes every stream ever recorded by DC. I'd actually argue that everything above the $1 tier is pretty optional.
The point about the $1 tiers relates to Patreon's business model, not anything unique to the access granted tier by tier by any one creator. As of today, there are something on the order of 200,000+ creators on the platform and over 6 million supporters. The platform takes anywhere from 5%-12% of supporter's contributions, plus a % of one-time donations. These 'forgotten' recurring donations are literally free money for the platform; what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so creators benefit as well. But it's not the creator's business model.

The people who got the richest during the California gold rush of the 1850s were not miners and prospectors. It was the people who set up the businesses and housing to support the miners and prospectors.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The point about the $1 tiers relates to Patreon's business model, not anything unique to the access granted tier by tier by any one creator. As of today, there are something on the order of 200,000+ creators on the platform and over 6 million supporters. The platform takes anywhere from 5%-12% of supporter's contributions, plus a % of one-time donations. These 'forgotten' recurring donations are literally free money for the platform; what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so creators benefit as well. But it's not the creator's business model.

The people who got the richest during the California gold rush of the 1850s were not miners and prospectors. It was the people who set up the businesses and housing to support the miners and prospectors.
I honestly don't think there's anything really special about it. People subscribing to some kind of service and not canceling their subscription, even though they technically don't use the service anymore, has been a thing for decades and it happens everywhere nowadays. In most cases it's certainly part of the calculation, though. If everybody who pays for the gym, would actually go there regularly, you wouldn't be able to get your workout done. Then again, those who go regularly would pay quite a bit more, if those who don't go wouldn't pay.

Last but not least, I don't think it's unique to the $1 tier, given that for example ICSTOR doesn't give his patrons anything at the $1 tier and yet Milfycity still seems to make good money after years without updates. So there'll be quite a few higher tier patrons around, who pay for not getting anything, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is patch current?
Let's see... Using the search box for the word patch. In the top 5 results, the answer.
See #3 below and I recommend #1, as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: updated #9, #10 to include updated link about coming update)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyclos and Daddums

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Post the same-ish empty stuff in more than 2 threads roughly at the same time, smells like a bot

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Okay fair. My bad. I legitimately did not see Odette as an "inspired by" character but I acknowledge that may very well be just me not knowing shit. Period. Eh. I could be a dumbshit in this case.

If she is based on someone specifically I would also like to know. Because holy shit, big tiddy goth GF was legitimately a miss in my HS years. I came so close. Ah well.
She is based on one of the paying members of his site, who won a lottery drawing, a few years ago

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
No1 posted what was with the wallpaper and no news about batch 5, guess "this week™" won't happen
If you're that interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT: Updated post with high resolution wallpaper and removed link to low resolution version.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
She is based on one of the paying members of his site, who won a lottery drawing, a few years ago
Yes, somebody won a raffle and he actually wanted a character, who is based on Sam from Danny Phantom. As far as picarto streams go, her boobs became a lot bigger in the process, though.

sam.jpg

So unlike some other girls, she's not actually based on a real person.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes