Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What will the upcoming update be about?
About 1.1 GB for Win/Linux/Mac and 900 MB for Android. ;)

It's the pre-tech 5 update that has added 7 animated scenes for the warehouse characters. It is supposed to be the last pre-tech release before the tech update is completed. See #9 and #10 below. I also recommend #1. Also, you can keep track of the progress on the developer's website

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016

It's the pre-tech 5 update that has added 7 animated scenes for the warehouse characters. It is supposed to be the last pre-tech release before the tech update is completed. See #9 and #10 below. I also recommend #1. Also, you can keep track of the progress on the developer's website

ty

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Wonder if we'll get to FAQ 100+ by the end of the tech update

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
oh yes, those weekly fights. Always coming back to see people complaining about a free game they are not even financially supporting.

little they know next update is not even an update, its the the pre-tech part 5 build.

for real thou, they really see this as milking? at least DC is still delivering some content. They'll go nuts if they know about stencilbits or dvoika.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
oh yes, those weekly fights. Always coming back to see people complaining about a free game they are not even financially supporting.

little they know next update is not even an update, its the the pre-tech part 5 build.

for real thou, they really see this as milking? at least DC is still delivering some content. They'll go nuts if they know about stencilbits or dvoika.
Yeah, is his progress slower than I would like? Yes. But he does do several streams a week and is constantly communicating with his base. Some of the games on here, the developer will go silent for months with their Patreon still collecting payments until the game is finally declared Abandoned.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sure the Tech Update will be ready around the next year and other additions within 3-4 years.
Well, we're not getting the tech build this year. That was known since day 1. Getting to Judith's update is over another year. Getting all the remaining remakes and prom/dating will be 2+ years after all that .......

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know who's Odette character based on IRL or is it just a character DC made not based by anyone.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Dude umm. Why does she have to be base on someone? Hell I knew at least one chick that was like her while I was in high school. Did you not?
Cuz some of the characters in SMS are based on irl people like for example Becca's mom is based on Christina Hendricks and i thought Odette could be based on some irl.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Becca's mom is based on Christina Hendricks and i thought Odette could be based on some irl.
Okay fair. My bad. I legitimately did not see Odette as an "inspired by" character but I acknowledge that may very well be just me not knowing shit. Period. Eh. I could be a dumbshit in this case.

If she is based on someone specifically I would also like to know. Because holy shit, big tiddy goth GF was legitimately a miss in my HS years. I came so close. Ah well.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know who's Odette character based on IRL or is it just a character DC made not based by anyone.
IIRC, Odette *is* indeed based on someone, but, not based on a celebrity like some characters in Summertime Saga are.
She is based on a viewer from DC's streams, I believe, so it's another case of a viewer that got themselves a proxy character in the game, like for example: Captain Terry and his girlfriend.

Reactions: Kenuichi
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes