Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, somebody won a raffle and he actually wanted a character, who is based on Sam from Danny Phantom. As far as picarto streams go, her boobs became a lot bigger in the process, though.

View attachment 2045545

So unlike some other girls, she's not actually based on a real person.
Didn't the winner ask for a big tiddy notloli goth GF ? Didn't know DC used that cartoon girl for reference .....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't the winner ask for a big tiddy notloli goth GF ? Didn't know DC used that cartoon girl for reference .....
As far as I recall he actually send DC the pic you see above, which kinda makes sense, given how many references there are, like her clothes including the skull, the choker, the stockings, her hair, etc.

Everything beyond that (boobs and tattoos) likely happened because of picarto chat. But it's been so long ago that I don't remember anything beyond that.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
As far as I recall he actually send DC the pic you see above, which kinda makes sense, given how many references there are, like her clothes including the skull, the choker, the stockings, her hair, etc.

Everything beyond that (boobs and tattoos) likely happened because of picarto chat. But it's been so long ago that I don't remember anything beyond that.
That picture reference is 100% fanart, and probably used more as a reference for what the requester was looking for in a big tiddy goth GF. Sam Manson in the show was considerably more restrained, and didn't share the hair, outfit, or a bust even in the same zipcode:
1663270712699.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That picture reference is 100% fanart, and probably used more as a reference for what the requester was looking for in a big tiddy goth GF. Sam Manson in the show was considerably more restrained, and didn't share the hair, outfit, or a bust even in the same zipcode:
Yeah, in that case it's probably fair to say, that she's based on some fan/inofficial art of sam. As said, as far as I recall, the winner send that exact image to DC and I don't think DC cared much beyond that.

At least that outfit is popular enough, so that one can actually buy .

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, in that case it's probably fair to say, that she's based on some fan/inofficial art of sam. As said, as far as I recall, the winner send that exact image to DC and I don't think DC cared much beyond that.

At least that outfit is popular enough, so that one can actually buy .
Unofficial*

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Most of the girls you can impregnate are older. With all due respect, enough with the old hags.
When are we going to be able to impregnate younger girls, Roxxy, Mia, and Judith?
I checked past posts. These girls have been on the pregnancy wish list for at least four years.

Reactions: BoinkBoink
Nov 28, 2018
Most of the girls you can impregnate are older. With all due respect, enough with the old hags.
When are we going to be able to impregnate younger girls, Roxxy, Mia, and Judith?
I checked past posts. These girls have been on the pregnancy wish list for at least four years.
well out of the 14 girls u can get pregnant 7 are old and 7 are young so it's 50-50
(also i included daisy and liu in the old category)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
well out of the 14 girls u can get pregnant 7 are old and 7 are young so it's 50-50
(also i included daisy and liu in the old category)
But Liu isn't old, neither is Daisy (debatable if a magic cowgirl from 50 years ago who just came back from being a statue could be called "old"). So it's 8 young, 5 old and Daisy

Nov 28, 2018
But Liu isn't old, neither is Daisy (debatable if a magic cowgirl from 50 years ago who just came back from being a statue could be called "old"). So it's 8 young, 5 old and Daisy
exactly right even considering them old puts it at 50-50 so not sure where "most" are old came from

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Unofficial*
Welp, I guess that fact that english is merely my second language and that I'm only occasionally visiting english speaking countries shows at times. ;)

It's been clear since 0.17 that those, who get a major update/rework, are going to get pregnancy, too. Which means next in line are Ronda, Jacky and Zoe, after that we'll get Annie, Lucy and Mrs. Smith and after that it's going to be Judith, Beth and the two latinas.

Who'll follow after them is going to be decided by the polls to follow.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just to add, it doesn't mean that he doesn't work, it just means that he doesn't stream. I recall quite a few streams where he did stream anyway and having someone sniffling/pulling up his nose through your speakers or even headphones every 30 seconds isn't exactly what people are looking for.

I'm not sure why people even suggest he's faking that, when one can literally hear his voice on stream a few times a week.

The middlefingers lmao
They became a bit of a meme some time ago whenever there's no stream:

1.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes