Nov 28, 2018
I didn't know there was going to be another pre-tech update...I'll wait for the main one I guess.
Never checked his patreon page? He has talked about the pre-tech so many times

Why the pre tech update again? He promised that tech update would be completed...
When did that promise happen lol his last update said about wrapping up the pre-tech

after all these pre-tech updates, we didn't really have much change in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he meant this is the last pre-tech update, he will be working on this update full production now, I think.
Yes and we won't get any significant changes even in the tech update it's just to make the game widescreen no new content

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
Sup folks. Do someone have last wallpaper they had posted on pateron.
really need it. Better in h rez))
I can share mine saga wps if someone needs em

dodowoaxman

Jul 3, 2017
Can I start playing now, without the risk of losing my save when a new update comes out? I'm tired of starting a new game every time a new update comes out
The answer to your question is no. The next planned update is the tech update which is a complete recode and change from 4:3 to 16:9. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be no old-save compatibility with the tech update.

However you did just say you were tired of starting a new game EVERY release, which isn't exactly accurate. Recent releases have pretty good save compatibility from release to release. If you have a save from an earlier pre-tech release you can probably play the new content in this release without replaying the whole game again. When you load a save from an earlier release the game warns you it might not work and then tries to rebuild the save. IIRC, this worked fine for me for all the pre-tech releases.

Kind of late for this advice, since there is 0 chance of old-save compatibility with the tech update, but for best results it is recommended to make your end-of-update save on the map screen for best compatibility with subsequent updates.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, this was more like a very small main story part 3.5 update instead of just a pre-tech one. The scenes were fine (I'd say the angles, etc. improved a lot compared to some earlier scenes) and the main story got the closure it needed for this whole warehouse business. It'll be interesting to see whether DC decides to revisit them sometime to add pregnancies or whether they'll actually be the first ones to not be able to get pregnant.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes