dian091

Apr 17, 2020
will futa eve fuck mc? please
Or in time, maybe Roxy, Becca or Missy or others that may be unkind to her? I have a feeling Odette would be a very willing partner for Futa Eve. Consuela's daughters might be nice. Or instead of fucking the MC, DP'ing one of the ladies, maybe one the Mayor's wife....

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Let's say, for the sake of arguement, DC gave us a truely linear game next update when it comes to choosing one girl and staying faithful. What will it change? You'll still choose one girl over dozens of other girls and finish the storyline with only one LI and her scenes alone.
sorry you have to elaborate again i don't understand the point you're making. yes you're choosing one girl and if for some reason you want to stay faithful you can stop playing the game, then make a new save and start from the beginning, go through the long ass intro at the school a dozen times and level up your stats over and over again but nobody plays the game like this and it's clearly no intended to be played this way.

What you ask for is unrealistic for an adult video game funded by Patrons.
not at all, i just want MC to behave more like he's in a harem game which he clearly is. i literally just want his personality to be different.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
sorry you have to elaborate again i don't understand the point you're making. yes you're choosing one girl and if for some reason you want to stay faithful you can stop playing the game, then make a new save and start from the beginning, go through the long ass intro at the school a dozen times and level up your stats over and over again but nobody plays the game like this and it's clearly no intended to be played this way.

not at all, i just want MC to behave more like he's in a harem game which he clearly is. i literally just want his personality to be different.
I agree with this , that is the cruxt of the issue he acts like he is this super caring doesn't want to hurt anyone and yet he is going to bang the entire town at some point and even if this is fiction will end up hurting some of his lovers. Just have him be upfront about it , instead of pretending to be saintly. I do see some of the other points given as well but even if DC intended something in the beginning that is not how it turned out and the writer could have easily given internal dialog explaining this change in his personality so it would have been more consistent with the end result.

Reactions: Hajtand and McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just have him be upfront about it , instead of pretending to be saintly.
That's just as bad, simply because it completely ruins actual romance in the game. The devs who produce "what a legend!" chose that approach and it's pretty ridiculous to have a really nice "classical" romance story (like let's say Eve in this case) just to have her say 2 two minutes later, that it's fine if MC actually fucks 20 other girls besides her. You may aswell not have written the romance part at all in that case.
I mean, it works if we are talking about cuckqueans like Roxxy/Nadya or easy girls like Odette, but you just seriously limit your own writing going down that route, because it excludes characters who aren't like that. To me at least that becomes boring pretty quickly.

... the writer could have easily given internal dialog explaining this change in his personality so it would have been more consistent with the end result.
Keep in mind that we are talking about a sandbox and that you'll need specific dialogs for each and every situation possible. I'm actually sure they'll improve the connections between different stories at some point, but it's just never going to be perfect.

Last edited:

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I have a question about the principal but i put a spoiler to not spoil people who have not finish the game :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
just to have her say 2 two minutes later, that it's fine if MC actually fucks 20 other girls besides her
i don't think the girls have to acknowledge MC having sex with other girls at all. they can be completly left in the dark aside from characters like grace where it's actually kinda interesting and hot seeing her struggle with her feelings for MC and knowing he's actually eve's boyfriend. for most girls i'm perfectly fine with mia not knowing MC is also banging rhonda and so on. i just want MC to internally stop acting like he's a saint and the most caring person in the world which is kinda cringy when he consider that he gets into lewd situations with tons of girls every five minutes or so. i actually in that sense like the MC from WoL because he plays it more straight, he's just a horny guy which is much more relateable to me.

Reactions: Hajtand

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's just as bad, simply because it completely ruins actual romance in the game. The devs who produce "what a legend!" chose that approach and it's pretty ridiculous to have a really nice "classical" romance story (like let's say Eve in this case) just to have her say 2 two minutes later, that it's fine if MC actually fucks 20 other girls besides her. You may aswell not have written the romance part at all in that case.
I mean, it works if we are talking about cuckqueans like Roxxy or easy girls like Odette, but you just seriously limited your own writing going down that route, because it excludes characters who aren't like that. To me at least that becomes boring pretty quickly.

Keep in mind that we are talking about a sandbox and that you'll need specific diaglogs for each and every situation possible. I'm actually sure they'll improve the connections between different stories at some point, but it's just never going to be perfect.
You kind of have a point I guess, but if this was really meant to be a romance game then there are far to many girls to bang in it. I suppose the prom resolves a lot of this but even then your still a scoundrel for banging almost the entire town before you choose which one and just imagine living in a town after you picked one and having all those X girls around. So the point I make about the game as it was intended and how the game actually is is still valid imo. because the game is essentially a harem game until the prom. DC probably should have stuck to one theme but he didn't and so the writing is inconsistent with what is actually happening(bringing this back around to where the conversation started)

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i don't think the girls have to acknowledge MC having sex with other girls at all. they can be completly left in the dark aside from characters like grace where it's actually kinda interesting and hot seeing her struggle with her feelings for MC and knowing he's actually eve's boyfriend. for most girls i'm perfectly fine with mia not knowing MC is also banging rhonda and so on. i just want MC to internally stop acting like he's a saint and the most caring person in the world which is kinda cringy when he consider that he gets into lewd situations with tons of girls every five minutes or so. i actually in that sense like the MC from WoL because he plays it more straight, he's just a horny guy which is much more relateable to me.
I guess it's down to taste in that case. I actually don't like what you are proposing, I dislike the situation in Grace's case and I really didn't like how they handled Myrtles part in WaL! (though that's not the topic here).

I always appreciated that you can at least play SS like MC isn't a total asshole, while in your proposal that's basically the default setting.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes