Akrex

Nov 16, 2018
since Google decided to update the google pixel 7 pro and make them run ONLY 64bit applications , there is anyway that the game can be runned on it ?
or has anyone found a solution ?

• Sad
Reactions: Zarapha

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
since Google decided to update the google pixel 7 pro and make them run ONLY 64bit applications , there is anyway that the game can be runned on it ?
or has anyone found a solution ?
Lolphone. Hilarity aside, the .exe doesn't say x32 (and since there's only 1, it should be x64). If it doesn't, you're fucked. Or just play on a PC ...... Unless some random modder comes out with a better solution, you'll have to burn that phone or wait for DC to maybe make an apk that runs better in 6+ months. Or just git gud and play on PC

Cre4ton

Dec 2, 2020
Port of the game for ios devices ios 11.0 and up.
Available to install on your device if you are jailbroken or have Sideloading available as an option.

0.20.16 Pre-Tech

Mega
Wow! I had no idea you could export to iOS. Is the process simple? If I knew how I would port SOOOO many games to it. I know it’s niche but I for one am SUPER appreciative of this port! Thank you!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lol plenty of those earlier updates are between 2-3 months. You were so activated by my post you're making shit up to feel like you matter in this community, when nobody is liking your post.
You got so triggered that you wrongly attacked the wrong person. The person who proved you wrong didn't make up a thing, but presented the reality of the data.

when not counting light content updates or pre-tech updates - the updates are about 4 months or longer between each. Be patient, go find other games to play while the tech update continues development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anduck

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
How long has it been since the last real update? It feels like nearly two years, but that can't be right? When did the "Help the mob boss's daughter off the mob boss" update come out?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How long has it been since the last real update? It feels like nearly two years, but that can't be right? When did the "Help the mob boss's daughter off the mob boss" update come out?
It'll be 2 years at the end of March
jokes on you, I never donated View attachment 2256561
So you're crying milking over something you got no $ into ? Typical non-sense from this place, why is no1 surprised

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

manneychin

May 8, 2017
F95 needs a new [INLIMBO] state, beside [ONHOLD], for situations like SS'.

We're ~53 days away from a whopping 2 years since work allegedly began on the Tech-Update vaporware. Even as delays became grotesque, all anyone has seen are rando drawings of wallpapers and backgrounds but nothing resembling alpha software that actually demos meaningful progress. Fact is, a (hopefully) once in a lifetime global pandemic has come and gone and the Tech Update is still nowhere to be seen in action.

Meanwhile, the dev keeps fueling hopes with these tiny side-updates nobody asked for as well as a never ending stream of promises on how serious he takes it, how many people he hired (he must be running a FAANG at this point), how many future updates he already drew in advance, etc. etc.

I don't know of any even half-successful conman who admits to what he's doing unless forced to. The onus is on the victims to figure out what's going on.

But it's also on the people who have the luxury of clearly seeing what's going on and are in a position to speak up. F95 is in this position. F95 is a beacon for news and info around these projects and what is said here goes as far as the Internet (googling) is concerned.

Fact is, what is being said on F95 has a direct effect on dev's bottom line. Less than 10% of all his patreons renew every month. 90% are on auto-pilot and unlikely to wake up unless someone like F95 speaks up and flags the project as being in deep trouble.

I hope F95 considers adding this [INLIMBO] state as SS is special enough in more ways than one to warrant the change, even though other games have been flagged straight [ABANDONED] despite their devs also trying SS' empty updates & promises scheme to some extent.

I also hope F95 decides to do something about the few SS apologists who've overrun this thread. Every other comment comes from this handful of accounts. Enough is enough.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

We're ~53 days away from a whopping 2 years since work allegedly began on the Tech-Update vaporware. Even as delays became grotesque, all anyone has seen are rando drawings of wallpapers and backgrounds but nothing resembling alpha software that actually demos meaningful progress. Fact is, a (hopefully) once in a lifetime global pandemic has come and gone and the Tech Update is still nowhere to be seen in action.

Meanwhile, the dev keeps fueling hopes with these tiny side-updates nobody asked for as well as a never ending stream of promises on how serious he takes it, how many people he hired (he must be running a FAANG at this point), how many future updates he already drew in advance, etc. etc.

I don't know of any even half-successful conman who admits to what he's doing unless forced to. The onus is on the victims to figure out what's going on.

But it's also on the people who have the luxury of clearly seeing what's going on and are in a position to speak up. F95 is in this position. F95 is a beacon for news and info around these projects and what is said here goes as far as the Internet (googling) is concerned.

Fact is, what is being said on F95 has a direct effect on dev's bottom line. Less than 10% of all his patreons renew every month. 90% are on auto-pilot and unlikely to wake up unless someone like F95 speaks up and flags the project as being in deep trouble.

I hope F95 considers adding this [INLIMBO] state as SS is special enough in more ways than one to warrant the change, even though other games have been flagged straight [ABANDONED] despite their devs also trying SS' empty updates & promises scheme to some extent.

I also hope F95 decides to do something about the few SS apologists who've overrun this thread. Every other comment comes from this handful of accounts. Enough is enough.
A lot of words for 99%+ of nothing. You won't get any new tags, you won't get STS to be "abandoned", you won't change anything on Patreon, you won't make this place better, you won't change how F95 runs and you'll be stuck with us shills for all eternity.

Also, "90% of patrons are on auto-pilot and need a wake up call" : that's a nice way of calling ~25k people braindead enough to have a "beacon of pron games" come and rescue them

Also *2 : gotta love a rando who wishes to change Patreon/Devs/F95 via wetdreams but is unable to cope with people who actually know how stuff is made and reverts to wanting them banned, instead of learning how anything works outside of his pipeworld

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

There will 100% be more pandemics, and 100% be more idiots dying for 'freedom'. And this game will probably still be in the tech update stage during them.
A lot of words for 99%+ of nothing. You won't get any new tags, you won't get STS to be "abandoned", you won't change anything on Patreon, you won't make this place better, you won't change how F95 runs and you'll be stuck with us shills for all eternity.

Also, "90% of patrons are on auto-pilot and need a wake up call" : that's a nice way of calling ~25k people braindead enough to have a "beacon of pron games" come and rescue them

Also *2 : gotta love a rando who wishes to change Patreon/Devs/F95 via wetdreams but is unable to cope with people who actually know how stuff is made and reverts to wanting them banned, instead of learning how anything works outside of his pipeworld
Are you paid to respond?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes