dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The Jenny scene had to be cut/edited as part of abiding by Patreon TOS regarding nonconsensual sex, I think.
I'm aware. :cry:

I'd like to pretend that when it's all done and DC does the official incest release version, he'd revert the tone of Jenny's scene as well (or do the two flavors like I suggested), but let's not get crazy here.

hwastek

Jan 2, 2018
When is the game expected to end so I can play the full version? Or will this game be extended indefinitely?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm aware. :cry:

I'd like to pretend that when it's all done and DC does the official incest release version, he'd revert the tone of Jenny's scene as well (or do the two flavors like I suggested), but let's not get crazy here.
IIRC he mentioned that he intends to restore all the incest content when the game doesn't get any updates anymore. But that was a long time ago and who knows if he'll bother when that time comes.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Bro, you believe this game will be finished one day? It's one of the oldest games on this site, lol.

So maybe the game will be done at his retirement party. I mean, that's the least he can do for the people who funded his luxury retirement.

Or maybe his grandson will finish it, who knows. It might not even happen at all.

I like to believe this game started out as a passion project. Now it's a 60 k payment check each month.
I can't look into the future, but I have no reason to believe this game is dead.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bro, you believe this game will be finished one day? It's one of the oldest games on this site, lol.

So maybe the game will be done at his retirement party. I mean, that's the least he can do for the people who funded his luxury retirement.

Or maybe his grandson will finish it, who knows. It might not even happen at all.

I like to believe this game started out as a passion project. Now it's a 60 k payment check each month.
The game ended when they locked up the mayor and the russian the rest is just poping babies, but with 60k a month this game is gonna be here for a long time, MC will have like 2989 kids and dev saying no update tilll you have 5k.
bruh im gonna die before this game is finished
Just be prepared like me,glad I paid for wifi for next 300 years :rolleyes: :giggle:
wifi coffin.png

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know if DC redid any scenes for the tech update or will be adding new ones for preexisting side characters? Saw somewhere that they finished another becca scene and its going to be added sometime in the future.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes