Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are Debbie and Jenny the main character's mother and sister? Also what to determines the odds for conceiving twins?
Originally, yes. After 2018, no - they are no relation to the MC. For awhile Jenny also wasn't related to Debbie, however currently Jenny is Debbie's daughter. Diane is the long time friend of Debbie. The MC enjoys them all.

Mar 29, 2023
Originally, yes. After 2018, no - they are no relation to the MC. For awhile Jenny also wasn't related to Debbie, however currently Jenny is Debbie's daughter. Diane is the long time friend of Debbie. The MC enjoys them all.
Thanks for the clarification. I don't mind if they were related its just that I played this game a few years ago so I was thinking I don't recall them being related when I last played it.

Also based on that link above so conceiving twins is really just random huh. I only got it once so I was curious if anyone knew how to influence the odds. I'm gonna re download the game and replay it since I haven't played it in awhile so likely some new content for me to experience as well.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Too bad there won't be another update for another year.
Wow yea they should be pumping updates more with how much support they're getting. Just looked at their patron to see if it's a support issue. I don't think I've ever seen a game with that many, huh.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow yea they should be pumping updates more with how much support they're getting. Just looked at their patron to see if it's a support issue. I don't think I've ever seen a game with that many, huh.
You have never seen a developer with that many because it's the number one adult game on Patreon, and has been for over 5 years, based upon subscribers. It's one of the grandaddies of the modern adult gaming field. Its success is one of the many reasons why adult gaming took off in recent years with so many other games entering the arena. They aren't pumping out updates because they are revising coding, display ratio, etc to bring it up to more current standards for mobile gaming as well as preparing it for their continued work on it in the future. This tech update is taking much longer than they originally thought - you bet. We'll see if it pays off for the developer when it is released (in a year or so?).

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
You have never seen a developer with that many because it's the number one adult game on Patreon, and has been for over 5 years, based upon subscribers. It's one of the grandaddies of the modern adult gaming field. Its success is one of the many reasons why adult gaming took off in recent years with so many other games entering the arena. They aren't pumping out updates because they are revising coding, display ratio, etc to bring it up to more current standards for mobile gaming as well as preparing it for their continued work on it in the future. This tech update is taking much longer than they originally thought - you bet. We'll see if it pays off for the developer when it is released (in a year or so?).
Ok but they are making 27,000 a month if every patron is paying 1 dollar.........they should be moving faster. This isn't a funding issue and "revising code".....every dev has to do that. It is a good game visually but they seem to be milking their patrons. They have to do everything other devs have to do but with a quarter of a million a year to do it with (if every patron is giving 1 dollar). They have enough to hire the people they need and still live better than 90 % of people. I haven't played the game in a year or two but this was my first time looking at the update schedule and the amount they are getting. I would be pissed if I was a patron.

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Ok but they are making 27,000 a month if every patron is paying 1 dollar.........they should be moving faster. This isn't a funding issue and "revising code".....every dev has to do that. It is a good game visually but they seem to be milking their patrons. They have to do everything other devs have to do but with a quarter of a million a year to do it with (if every patron is giving 1 dollar). They have enough to hire the people they need and still live better than 90 % of people. I haven't played the game in a year or two but this was my first time looking at the update schedule and the amount they are getting. I would be pissed if I was a patron.
You're right about the update frequency being a reason to criticize whether someone is getting value out of subscribing, but it's worth mentioning that they're certainly not pulling in 27,000. 8-12% goes to Patreon(exact percentage depends on what payment plan they have. Most likely theirs is 12%) and there's really no way to measure how much they're re-investing in to development. Costs can add up quick if they're hiring professional coders, writers, graphic designers, etc.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
You're right about the update frequency being a reason to criticize whether someone is getting value out of subscribing, but it's worth mentioning that they're certainly not pulling in 27,000. 8-12% goes to Patreon(exact percentage depends on what payment plan they have. Most likely theirs is 12%) and there's really no way to measure how much they're re-investing in to development. Costs can add up quick if they're hiring professional coders, writers, graphic designers, etc.
Ok yea good point but one of my points are that they have more recourses than most devs. That still is over 200,000 minimum also. A lot of devs have a better upload schedule with way less funding that make quality games as well (i.e Messman or marble crown) . I guess I'm partially just pissed they aren't getting as much funding. Some larger projects like arua dev are communicating with the community and actually putting updates out.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes