emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
The loading bar has dropped to 75% but I also see that the loading bar of the "art" part also dropped while being at 100% before.
I gues that means DC want to ask even more content for the "who knows when" coming uptate.
Which might of course increase the workload and so delay again the release date.

1699984827126.png

As if it was not a nightmare already ^^'

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
I believe is a loop... A lot of people stops paying the patreon but at the same time a lot of new players discovers the game and see that you can "support" with only one buck without knowing the actual status of the development, they pay and then they see the reality and there is no other remedy that to wait to your pay month to finish....

DC found himself in a cycle of "eternal" income product of the ignorance of new players (that's why I believe he hardly make a status update).
The loading bar has dropped to 75% but I also see that the loading bar of the "art" part also dropped while being at 100% before.
I gues that means DC want to ask even more content for the "who knows when" coming uptate.
Which might of course increase the workload and so delay again the release date.

View attachment 3086410

Ah yes. The cycle continues...
Circle_of_Life.jpg

Reactions: Brololol

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
How is it possible that after so long without a decent update this guy still has 27k+ patreon subs? Are people just too lazy to stop their $1 pledge?
Id bet a good amount of his supporters are people who forgot about it. Ive seen much smaller devs who have basically been completely silent for years still making hundreds of dollars a month from people who just forget about it. If patreon made patrons confirm their subscription every couple of months these scamming devs would actually have incentive to update their games. But I doubt that will ever happen. The whole business model of patreon is pretty anti consumer to begin with.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Id bet a good amount of his supporters are people who forgot about it. Ive seen much smaller devs who have basically been completely silent for years still making hundreds of dollars a month from people who just forget about it. If patreon made patrons confirm their subscription every couple of months these scamming devs would actually have incentive to update their games. But I doubt that will ever happen. The whole business model of patreon is pretty anti consumer to begin with.
Considering Patreon gets x% off every $, it's in their financial interest to let zombie subs continue indefinitely.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I believe is a loop... A lot of people stops paying the patreon but at the same time a lot of new players discovers the game and see that you can "support" with only one buck without knowing the actual status of the development, they pay and then they see the reality and there is no other remedy that to wait to your pay month to finish....

DC found himself in a cycle of "eternal" income product of the ignorance of new players (that's why I believe he hardly make a status update).
So I'm not going to agree with you because I simply don't know if it is deliberate or just negligent. But this has been bothering me since the tech-update became an indefinite shit show; his website and Patreon remain as if everything is according to plan, when the game has been stagnant for years without an end in sight.

His website says you can donate and contribute to development, his Patreon says "the more pledges, the more time he can spend on this game", and additionally that by paying a small fee you get the latest version of the game, implying only the outdated version is free to play.

I think it's unethical to mislead people into subscribing to you, whether its on purpose or not. He should really update his info or at the very least not advertise his Patreon as "donations help progress the game" when that hasn't been applicable for years.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
I have to confess I'm kinda loving this gig. I mean it's been years since I've given a cent to the project, but every time I check back in to the the update site or this thread, every couple of months ot so, I always get heaps of entertainment.
The memes here are F ing hilarious and each time I take a look at the progress bar I piss myself laughing. Darth Cookie is an endless source of unintended fun :ROFLMAO:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ive said it a thousand times - the irony is that the only way for this sorry ass game development to speed up is for the dev to start losing money. But with these brainless fanboys that wont happen. They will wait till The Second coming , as long as the dev feed them some "news" and a few posters. Well its theirs money they can spend it how they want.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ive said it a thousand times - the irony is that the only way for this sorry ass game development to speed up is for the dev to start losing money. But with these brainless fanboys that wont happen. They will wait till The Second coming , as long as the dev feed them some "news" and a few posters. Well its theirs money they can spend it how they want.
Feel free to DM the name of three games where a large number of people pulling out their subscriptions have caused a developer to start releasing? People keep proposing this idea - but have never presented any viable proof. That's the true irony.
Unless you stop supporting him he has no reason to finish or update the game , i don't really care since i never been a supporter ..... If you don't get a update out every 2 or 3 months the game is abandoned in my book anyway .
If you stop supporting a developer, they have no reason to continue developing. They have bills to pay... so they quit developing (or take even longer).

Leeching has rarely cured anything.

PS: Again, I've never paid any developer on here - nor received any payments from developers on here. I come here for the purpose of playing games without a paying a penny. That said - if developers can't pay their bills, they aren't going to continue or they are going to reduce their development time even more because they have to work other jobs to pay their bills That is simply common sense.

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
Either a child is sick or he is sick himself. The live streams are also becoming shorter and shorter, only 1 1/2 hours or less, instead of the previous 2 hours. It seems as if he has lost his interest, but he can't stop or his income will disappear. So the project is being delayed more and more in order to milk the paying customers. For more than a year there has been no presentable result, just a few wallpapers every now and then. He is increasingly angering the community, who are slowly turning away from him and the game.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 3086410

lmao we're not even going 1% a month anymore we're going backwards, tech update 2182 at the earliest

Reactions: XCelesX
Nov 3, 2020
To the creator/developer I have a few doubts to clear
1. Player and Erik went to school at night on a mission and saw few cloaked people, why that part still remains unsolved?
2. Does Odette is vampire or not?
3. Bride dress in attic at debbie's house still under development?
4. Is it possible to date two girls (Roxy, Eve) at a time without getting caught especially while kissing within school campus?
5. Still sister Angelica not getting punished at chruch?
6. Is it possible to fuck gf's sister (grace) and her gf(Odette) 1 room away while gf (eve) playing games in other room without getting caught?
7. Priya singh story line completed without finding out result?
8. Why no pregnancy route for Debbie, Roxy, Aqua?
9. No story lines for small characters like yumi, principle, Coach Bridget, sports girl, sara?
10. Who's Red at the game screenshot when will her story begins?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes