Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Has anyone covered this yet ?
If it does do please give me the link.
The search button doesn't really help me at the moment.
View attachment 3164761
Content
Here's the status update for this past month!
Art:
  • Biker bar bull-riding room location done.
  • Biker bar washroom further improvements.
  • Missy's home backyard done.
  • Prototype of a new phone UI in progress (most of it conceptualized and assets for are done but not ready for the Tech Update as it touches too many parts for now).
  • Assets for future content in Rhonda's story created ( 2 scenes used as a wallpapers as well).
  • New cutscene to improve Josephine's story (used as a wallpaper also).
  • Continued assisting the Code/Posing devs with optimizing art and fixing inconsistencies. Such as unused art assets , missing shadows, missing character button variants and so on.
  • Orc Bork minigame improvement.
  • Assets adjustments, optimization and improvements on multiple minigames (pizza delivery, pizza making, fights, pushup, strength, donut, Jenny camera, garden, scuffle, altar, cocktail).
  • New Glenn (janitor) faces.
  • New Erik arm assets.
  • Library desk button asset for when checking out books.
  • French classroom fixes and improvements to the evening and night variants.
  • New TV channel (Monster Trucks).
  • Fixed reflection in cafeteria floor tiles and crowd variants in the door buttons.
Code:
  • Rebuilt more mini games in the new codebase: Cocktail mixing, stone alter puzzle, safe-cracking, gardening, gun struggle, Sluttygram photo shoot, doughnut choice, push-up contest, weight training, combat and Muay Thai training, pizza prep and delivery.
  • Briefly revisited mini games completed in October to use a new helper system.
  • Produced a dynamic ambient animation for the forest set using shaders.
  • Recreated combat intro transitions for widescreen using shaders.
  • Assembled the Rusty Angus bar as a visitable location.
  • Wired new book pile button into the library as part of the new shop mechanic.
  • Made mini game timers look and feel consistent between games.
  • Created various new vector assets required by mini games.
  • Improved how some assets are dynamically resized to prevent smudges.
  • Prevented early termination of some visually important transitions.
  • Added support for assets aliases to reduce the need for duplicate files.
  • Continued to add location-based game logic, this time for the mall.
Posing:
  • Added the Liu changed angle h-scene.
  • Fixed some asset problems in Diane's route.
  • Started adding the Dynamic shots for Diane.
  • Continued creating and testing lock check labels.
  • Reposed some minor scenes that were previously missed.
  • Made lists of remaining h-scenes worked on that need completion.
  • Identified buttons needing additional posing work in existing sets.
  • Revised and expanded the task list for posing, including button support.
  • Update posing with enhanced art (in progress): Erik and Tammy, Mia, Jenny, Debbie, etc.
  • Minigame implementation to posed scenes.
  • Posing ongoing for all remaining hscenes and animations.
Writing:
  • Assisted code with wiring up story routes.
  • Added dialogue lines to all new improved scenes for Erik, Tammy, Mia, Jenny, Debbie, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all your support and feedback!

pic.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: randommal3

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Reactions: Count Morado

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Well i will have to replay the game once or rather IF the update comes up since i no longer remember the cahracters much.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Well i will have to replay the game once or rather IF the update comes up since i no longer remember the characters much.
If you want, you can load the game now and run through the Cookie Jar to view the mammoth amount of characters and events with each to refresh your memory. I do it regularly. :p

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Just wondering, I've never actually played this game for more than 2 hours over the years. Should I playthrough the game now? Or is it better to just play when this update comes out? (I don't mind waiting)

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Just wondering, I've never actually played this game for more than 2 hours over the years. Should I playthrough the game now? Or is it better to just play when this update comes out? (I don't mind waiting)
Most of the major story routes are already complete. The update will add widescreen and some extra polish to the art, but the vast majority of the game itself will be unchanged. Unless you really have an issue with the lack of widescreen you might as well play it now.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
I’d say just wait. Play some other games in the meantime. It’s gonna be a nicer experience if you wait.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
@Muff Diver Does this game have Mom or Sis NTR? I.e. The protag's Mom and/or sisters get fucked by other men to his dismay?
The closest thing to ntr is mc sleeping with someone but with the approval of the husband. The "sister" and "mother" characters don't have sex with any males but the MC in the course of the game.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
The closest thing to ntr is mc sleeping with someone but with the approval of the husband. The "sister" and "mother" characters don't have sex with any males but the MC in the course of the game.
It should be noted Jenny doesn't have sex with anyone else because she's a huge bitch that not even her ex wants to touch anymore.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes