Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Do you still have this first version of the game? I'm really interested in playing it and getting to see all the growth that has happened since the first release!
The from the wiki will give you that same info without having to struggle with finding the changes for yourself in game.

Reactions: lewdzz_

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I don't quite understand the logic of tech updates for a new resolution. You have 32k patrons who liked the game enough to sign up. Why spend years on rework and lose the loyalty of subscribers?

Reactions: nasama tempest

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I don't quite understand the logic of tech updates for a new resolution. You have 32k patrons who liked the game enough to sign up. Why spend years on rework and lose the loyalty of subscribers?
Could just be that DC personally didn't like the old look? That, and way down the road when it's released on whatever platform, widescreen and the retouched art may make it more appealing to new players.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can we avoid love interests or pursue only one female character path?
Yes, the game isn't exactly a VN. You have to actively progress story lines with characters to see their content in game.
Just do add, there are some characters that can't be avoided if you want to pursue a character within that same story/route. Like, it's not possible to seperate the main story characters or to pursue Grace without involving Eve. So it's probably a bit better to say, that all of the main girls can be avoided.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes