TGafy

May 14, 2020
In the original version it was supposed to be a highschool but they had to change it because patreon is dumb. I don't know if this is still the plan, but I remember DC saying that when the game is completed they will release a version with the original script before all the changes that they had to make because of patreon.
Rather contradictory now that you mention it. DC has also said that this game may never be completed, where content may continually be built upon. If that is the case, an official version without the patreon changes might never happen.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Rather contradictory now that you mention it. DC has also said that this game may never be completed, where content may continually be built upon. If that is the case, an official version without the patreon changes might never happen.
Even if they don't decide to keep this running for ever, to finish all the original stuff that they had planned for the game will take at the very least another 6 or 7 years.

Reactions: Count Morado

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
In the original version it was supposed to be a highschool but they had to change it because patreon is dumb. I don't know if this is still the plan, but I remember DC saying that when the game is completed they will release a version with the original script before all the changes that they had to make because of patreon.
I concede. *Summer* high school prom makes so much sense and clears it all up... Pesky Spring and its traditions.

Egg on my face.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Tbf I can almost understand it. If you look at other games, they always follow the same old line of progression in regards to sex that involve stuff like titjobs and anal before actual vaginal sex (mostly with the virgin character that's barely legal *wink wink*). Which is funny, because I dated some chicks in the past that refused to give head, but let me fuck them alright. Imagine a game having that.
I had a Catholic girlfriend once who really internalized God's loophole.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I had a Catholic girlfriend once who really internalized God's loophole.
Oh I absolutely know the other way around is also the case. I just find it funny how most games around these parts follow the pattern that makes putting dick into pussy the big finish line.

Username7

May 1, 2017
What does "Pre-tech" mean? Are they changing engines or something? It's been a couple years since I last checked the game.
Pre Tech just means means mini updates leading up to the "Tech update", they were meant to tide people over until it was done however because the team is so small and DC can't manage a team, project or really anything to save his life whenever they made one it halted almost all work on the tech update which had long devolved into a full rebuild for upwards of two to three weeks.

Jul 4, 2017
Nah, i don't consider Erik as my bros. If anything, he's a manipulative prick that really gets in the way of the MC. I hate how he's asking the MC to buy him stuff, how he so stubborn in the main story. Nah, i kinda hate him. Captain Terry is the real bros, tho.
He plays wow like there is nothing else in the world what else to say about him than that , also is the most pathetic dude you can imagine

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of Erik either, he gives nerds a bad name. Freakin Weenis. Like a walking Big Bang Theory. But I am a fan of his Mum, and Stealing June means Erik gets the hot redheaded MILF? ....um fuck to the no. Try my darnedest to make the best of a bad situation, as I would have been much happier, if I could have got them both, and left Erik with his Orcette for eternity. ;)
That should have been the proper ending to that route

iapposki

Apr 4, 2022
I can't get the app to install on my phone. It says the app is not compatible. I am using pixel 7 on android 14. Is the app officially not compatible with android 14?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't get the app to install on my phone. It says the app is not compatible. I am using pixel 7 on android 14. Is the app officially not compatible with android 14?
You'll want to ask in the developer's discord or hope someone else on here is using Android 14 (or using it on a Pixel 7). There hasn't been any updates since a year before Android 14 came out, and the base game hasn't been updated in 2.5 years. So - maybe? Maybe not. Maybe it's you.

A major reason for the Tech Update that has been underway for 2.5+ years is to make it more mobile friendly for Android users. But you've got months (or longer) before that tech update is released.

Reactions: iapposki

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You'll want to ask in the developer's discord or hope someone else on here is using Android 14 (or using it on a Pixel 7). There hasn't been any updates since a year before Android 14 came out, and the base game hasn't been updated in 2.5 years. So - maybe? Maybe not. Maybe it's you.

A major reason for the Tech Update that has been underway for 2.5+ years is to make it more mobile friendly for Android users. But you've got months (or longer) before that tech update is released.
It's not because of the Android version, starting with Pixel 7 Google has made it a 64-bit-only Android phone i.e. Pixel 7 doesn't support 32-bit applications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as Count Morado suggested you should ask on DC's discord, They may not have considered this till now since this is a pretty new thing. This might help them take up and solve this problem cause they are currently in the development stage of the tech update.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
He plays wow like there is nothing else in the world what else to say about him than that , also is the most pathetic dude you can imagine
Quoting a post from half a year ago aside,give the dude a break.
As pathetic as he is,in the Roxxy route he actually tries.
Now if only Roxxy´s decunting would actually carry over to the other content and make his little sacrifice worth something...

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
This comment aged incredibly

iapposki

Apr 4, 2022

It's not because of the Android version, starting with Pixel 7 Google has made it a 64-bit-only Android phone i.e. Pixel 7 doesn't support 32-bit applications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as Count Morado suggested you should ask on DC's discord, They may not have considered this till now since this is a pretty new thing. This might help them take up and solve this problem cause they are currently in the development stage of the tech update.
Thank you for your response Omniel, Count Morado . I checked their discord and apparently the issue has been known for about an year but there are no plans to backport. All dev effort rn is towards the tech upgrade which will support the newer android versions.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Now if only Roxxy´s decunting would actually carry over to the other content and make his little sacrifice worth something...
Honestly that is actually something that is in need of redoing. The routes actually impacting on stuff outside their routes where the characters show up. We already have small moments like that, but then we have cases like the teacher stories where Eve suddenly reverts back to her old character together with seemingly getting along with the rappers.

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
Do you still have this first version of the game? I'm really interested in playing it and getting to see all the growth that has happened since the first release!

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes