enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I don't understand why DarkCookie hasn't added anal scenes with Jenny. She literally practices with a buttplug and one of her doners are begging for it. And she already has like 20+ scenes, yet not one of them are anal?

Other girls like Eve have anal with no experience, but Jenny doesn't despite training? I wanna ass-fuck her for bratty correction! She's perfect for anal ffs
Odette the character with giant G sized tits dropped with 3 scenes and none of them had any titplay.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
She does but that was after people bitched about it, I'm just pointing out that DC is kinda bad at following up on obvious sex scenes
Tbf I can almost understand it. If you look at other games, they always follow the same old line of progression in regards to sex that involve stuff like titjobs and anal before actual vaginal sex (mostly with the virgin character that's barely legal *wink wink*). Which is funny, because I dated some chicks in the past that refused to give head, but let me fuck them alright. Imagine a game having that.

Reactions: Tidav58

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
What does "Pre-tech" mean? Are they changing engines or something? It's been a couple years since I last checked the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What does "Pre-tech" mean? Are they changing engines or something? It's been a couple years since I last checked the game.
See #9 & #10 in the 96th posting of my FAQ: #73,928
are they remaking the old hscenes in widescreen?
You come here often and facepalm posts, if you read some of them you'd know the answer is - yes, all the art is planned to change to 16:9 display ratio from 4:3.

Apr 23, 2019
See #9 & #10 in the 96th posting of my FAQ: #73,928
You come here often and facepalm posts, if you read some of them you'd know the answer is - yes, all the art is planned to change to 16:9 display ratio from 4:3.
sorry I don't come here often enough and read through every single one of them like u then, being passive aggressive for little reason pls change and grow as a person.

curious to see how it works, when they update the characters they probably won't delete the remade scenes like the previous updates

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Which is funny, because I dated some chicks in the past that refused to give head, but let me fuck them alright. Imagine a game having that.
Yeah I mean that makes sense when you really think about what they're getting out of the two acts but games do have to follow a progression of sorts so no way that'd happen lol.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Didn't it go up to 76% only a few days ago? It's at 75%. I might be misremembering.

I'm only checking because I'm interested to see the rate at which it goes up. Supposedly each task should now be roughly equal in terms of effort/time investment requirements.

If that's the case, then it should also be easier to infer from the first 2-3 % points increase (to account for variability) how many weeks it will take to reach 100%.

It also means one can infer a pace per month. So we can all leave this thread and return only on the expected date with greater anticipation than a Christian expecting the return of Jesus.

Unless it's all bs and always has been. :BootyTime:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Not even close.
Sure it is. It is just a matter of perspective. The main story is completed.

I am not so concerned with community-college-summer-session-prom or whatever the fuck convoluted bullshit of a nonsensical story there is left. Fucking community colelge summer prom? what the ever living fuck is that stupid bullshit?

That said, I do love the ridiculousness of this wonderful game.

• Haha
Reactions: sucklepuck

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sure it is. It is just a matter of perspective. The main story is completed.

I am not so concerned with community-college-summer-session-prom or whatever the fuck convoluted bullshit of a nonsensical story there is left. Fucking community colelge summer prom? what the ever living fuck is that stupid bullshit?

That said, I do love the ridiculousness of this wonderful game.
In the original version it was supposed to be a highschool but they had to change it because patreon is dumb. I don't know if this is still the plan, but I remember DC saying that when the game is completed they will release a version with the original script before all the changes that they had to make because of patreon.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
personaly for me i like if i see threeosome,lanlady or mom..teachers or neighbor but thats a dream,i play many games but dont see this no one,yeah sure np family threosome but dont see like i write and yeah this game is death

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes