whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Did...the tech update went back a few percentage...?
I swear last time I checked I believe the total was over 80%....

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
100k/month :KEK:
tell me you are joking... you are joking right?

because depending on when that number was reached. that would mean this game has made about the same as the star citizen kickstarter campaigns combined. in almost the same amount of time.
and they had the money to hire Mark Hamill lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mastershake

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
tell me you are joking... you are joking right?

because depending on when that number was reached. that would mean this game has made about the same as the star citizen kickstarter campaigns combined. in almost the same amount of time.
and they had the money to hire Mark Hamill lol
This game hasn't had 100k a month long enough to reach the Star Citizen kickstarter campaigns or Star Citizen itself. Star Citizen year to date has grossed more than . That said this game has more than made enough to support it's development by a significant margin. After all he was making even back in 2021.

The only logical conclusions for the amount of money this game has made vs the lack of released content is only a few things - incompetence, corruption or both. The long time lack of proper communication doesn't help people's opinions on the matter either.

Reactions: armopbr

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game hasn't had 100k a month long enough to reach the Star Citizen kickstarter campaigns or Star Citizen itself. Star Citizen year to date has grossed more than . That said this game has more than made enough to support it's development by a significant margin. After all he was making even back in 2021.

The only logical conclusions for the amount of money this game has made vs the lack of released content is only a few things - incompetence, corruption or both. The long time lack of proper communication doesn't help people's opinions on the matter either.
I agree that the way they have maneged the project is really bad, but the lack of communication argument is really dumb. The dude livestreams almost every day if you want to ask him questions about the game it's really easy to do so.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I agree that the way they have maneged the project is really bad, but the lack of communication argument is really dumb. The dude livestreams almost every day if you want to ask him questions about the game it's really easy to do so.
I said proper communication. I'm glad he live streams and you can ask him questions. However, when you run a business and that's what this is at this point, that's not what's considered the proper way to clue in your investors.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I said proper communication. I'm glad he live streams and you can ask him questions. However, when you run a business and that's what this is at this point, that's not what's considered the proper way to clue in your investors.
There are monthly status reports by now. What more would you like?

Reactions: Count Morado

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018

I mentioned the kickstarter campaigns of SC, not the stocks.
the first was for 2 million. and the one to fund the Squadron 42. (When they hired Mark Hamill) made 5 million.

if a lowball calculation of 50k at 2019 , already surpassed 3 million. you really think it can't reach 7 million depending on when it hit 100K? :unsure:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I mentioned the kickstarter campaigns of SC, not the stocks.
the first was for 2 million. and the one to fund the Squadron 42. (When they hired Mark Hamill) made 5 million.

if a lowball calculation of 50k at 2019 , already surpassed 3 million. you really think it can't reach 7 million depending on when it hit 100K? :unsure:
I did mentioned the kickstarters, although I did include Star Citizen ytd. I do think it can pass the kickstarters numbers and I never said otherwise. My point was I don't think it has surpassed those numbers yet.

There are monthly status reports by now. What more would you like?
As an investor I would have liked monthly status reports from the beginning.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As an investor I would have liked monthly status reports from the beginning.
Why would that matter? If the one you are "investing" in wasn't providing the information you wanted to have, you shouldn't have "invested" in the first place. One of the most important rules is to understand what you are "investing" in.

Then again, the game is free after all, so there's no risk of losing anything by not giving money.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
So many good causes to spend your money on and yet people willingly throw theirs at DC instead. Who are these people?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So many good causes to spend your money on and yet people willingly throw theirs at DC instead. Who are these people?
Who cares? It's their money who are you to tell them where they should spend their money? We all agree that this game has been managed very poorly but at the end of the day no one is forced to support him. Complaining here doesn't do shit. People have been spamming the thread with the same stuff for 2 years now and he is still making more money in a month than a lot of people make in an entire year. That will not change any time soon so just move on to another game.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes