GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
oh! you said you're an indie dev, whatcha workin on?
Genuinely wish i could tell you, but i'd rather not associate the game we're working on with F95 (And also, i'm not sure if there is rules for self-promotion).

I can give you a few hints tho; it's a horror game largely inspired by Dead Space, Resident Evil and Alien Isolation. We're currently working on subprojects so that we can prove ourselves to publishers and effectively test most of our common assets elements (UI, Sounds, Workflow, etc...)

Nov 17, 2018
Holy heck. Did you guy know that you could download this thing here 1704569777718.png and the landlord lady and her daughter turn into your mom and sister. Best part, you get to sex them :oops:. Isn't sex with family illegal or something. This is wild.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TGafy

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Tbh I blame DC for not doing some research about what the platform he gets his support cash from allows and what not.

After that comes Patreon, or to be more precise the banks and their stupid ideology.
Patreon used to allow or at least ignore that kind of content when DC started developing the game.
When Patreon changed the rules him and many others where forced to adapt.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Tbh I blame DC for not doing some research about what the platform he gets his support cash from allows and what not.

After that comes Patreon, or to be more precise the banks and their stupid ideology.
Well, SS predates Patreon's crackdown on incest. Back in 2016 most popular games featured incest and patreon never did anything about it - until some devs got unlucky. There are still so many games featuring incest on Patreon and DC simply got caught, likely because he's been the #1 NSFW creator since 2017 or so and as such Patreon couldn't ignore his game.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
So we got a few % done since last time? i guess at best 4th quarter this year or later an update 'maybe' happens.. be it tech or another pre-tech update is hard to tell..

Nov 17, 2018
So we got a few % done since last time? i guess at best 4th quarter this year or later an update 'maybe' happens.. be it tech or another pre-tech update is hard to tell..
Are you guys actually waiting for this game to be finished? I haven't played this game for years and looking at change log I missed almost nothing. From what I remember the dev wanted to implement a dating system with you going out to prom with the most special girl. If the plans didn't change then there's still a ton of work to be done and judging by the pace Kompas Productions set for themselves it will take years for this game to be finished.

I'm not trying to hate I just don't understand the enthusiasm.

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
Drives me crazy that instead of voting for existing characters to get scenes (Annie,Judith,Ronda) the patrons voted on a fuckin tech update. I wanna see a shy cubby virgin get turned into a slut, the mean hall monitor with a superiority complex get dominated. Now we just meet another mafia member and fuck them. I remember when we'd get large scale updates every few months.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes