rle68

May 28, 2017
quick take on the update

happy with the additional mom interactions... like some of the new story tie ins..car driving by ..sex with aunt not happening till after dinner where mom tells aunt shes messing around..

there are some bugs yes...without a doubt..havent finished it all yet either.. however since last update was right before halloween.. its not bad

new areas good to see.. these are concepts not fully flushed out yet.. so be interersting to see where they go from here

so far im fairly pleased with update

and for all the "we have to start over again complaints" this is like writing a book hes making rewrites in the early chapters so you have to go back and re read the start to get the new content...deal with it.. i dont like it but it is what it is

it is a free game... i dont donate .. so im not promoting him for my own benefit.. for free why complain here? complain on his site

U

User_215882

No saves from previous versions will work. You just either wait for someone to post their 14.5 save or play the game. Its not hard to speed through the old content.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
If you wouldn't mind posting one. I tried someon else's and it d

Most likely none will work, if that's what your save is also. We can try it, but more than likely ANY save from previous versions won't work. Don't think there is a workaround.
Let's hope this works.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair there isn't many devs on this site that releases an update that doesnt need a bug fix. DC and crew usually have a decent track record when it comes to releasing a stable version down the road. Also theres nothing wrong about voicing criticism that's how things get better, but this update changes the game so even if you could transfer saves it wouldn't work for this version. Also its a patreon game and DC's money making cookie. He has to appeal to the people paying his bills so fan service will always be there just like other games here.
the fan-service fact is more a my personal opinion,for my taste i don't like when developers ask to much "what do u want to see in the next version?"i think that cause a decrease of originality(MY OPINION totally shareable or not ahaha),but i totally agree with u and i also understand tha is necessary and it's not at all a bad thing,but at the right dose..

EDIT:'cause camon i already know what will be the main chagelog in 0.15 and 0.16 ahahah

U

User_215882

the fan-service fact is more a my personal opinion,for my taste i don't like when developers ask to much "what do u want to see in the next version?"i think that cause a decrease of originality(MY OPINION totally shareable or not ahaha),but i totally agree with u and i also understand tha is necessary and it's not at all a bad thing,but at the right dose..
You probably shouldn't watch the streams then lol. Also from what I can see the fan service is just whip cream to the story. Its really a "should something else be added to this or not" kind of thing at the moment.

JusTAinT

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
well a little bug i think whend u go in the house tree and get that thing from the box for fishing afther if u go trying fishing with that thing u get a error and u must quit the game

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
You probably shouldn't watch the streams then lol. Also from what I can see the fan service is just whip cream to the story. Its really a "should something else be added to this or not" kind of thing at the moment.
i seem to remember they made a "vote-thing"(sorry english it's not my first) for the future releases

U

User_215882

Of course. Every dev that I follow does that. But every update is something that contributes to the story. So take for instance the teachers update. It finishes the homework quest. The Judith update finishes the trials quest and etc etc. Remember DC is appealing to his patrons first and foremost so as much as we might like to see something else you have to hope others want to see what you want. So unfortunately for Judith fans you wont see that for awhile.

Reactions: Zurghi00
U

User_215882

he recently compressed it. It would have been over a 1gb to 2gb right now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i seem to remember they made a "vote-thing"(sorry english it's not my first) for the future releases
As far as I'm aware the game is more or less already completely written by DC and so it's not like he's making the content up as he goes along. So the patreon vote is not really about what gets implemented but only about the order that is going to happen in.

Reactions: Zurghi00
S

supremebull

This version is S C U F F E D full of bugs witch block you from progress

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Check me on this but the bugs mostly seem to be related to the Sister path?

Reasoning: Gotten all actions with Mom and Aunt and currently working on the Mia ~ Helen addon without issues. But cannot progress at all (I mean not even getting the diary or being able to peep in shower) with the Sister. The path where I tried ended up in a bug/loop.

Escape

May 12, 2017
Haven't gotten a chance to play the halloween content from the last release yet. In this new version, has the halloween content been removed?

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes