j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Haven't gotten a chance to play the halloween content from the last release yet. In this new version, has the halloween content been removed?
No, everything is available apart from a few halloween decorations at school.

Edit: The main "halloween story" is bugged right now though and your game will crash, so you should probably wait for the fix.

Reactions: Escape and Maericke

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I found some bug too :

- in the blowjob scene in the TV place, the shadow of "mom" stay in the wrong position when she bend.
- in the telescope scene, Harold is always here, even when he shouldn't be anymore.
- fishing with golden thing lead to a crash.
- stolen bag (Erick's father quest) doesn't disappear when grab, and the quest line seems to be unable to progress because of this.

Note : for playing this game since 12.0, the scene this update bring are the best i could dream one :
- I can't wait to see pregnant possibility added and multi girl sex scene (Aunt and Mom, whow !),
- consequence with exposure relationship in bright sight, :D
- and cum dripping panty in various situation :F

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Anyone have a list of what the additional mom content is? Progressed in moms story until the first time you have sex and just want to know if I haven't missed anything else involving the mom.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
why is it that everytime I have to start over from the beginning of the game?
does anyone have save from new version of game??

U

User_215882

Not sure for previous ones, but this version changes the game quite a bit so even if you could transfer your 14.3 saves it wouldn't work for 14.5.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
That sucks. As much as I love this game, it is alot of work to get it back to where you finished off in a previous version.

U

User_215882

Do what I do and skip an update or two that way its more enjoyable until you can transfer saves. That way you know how to speed through the game and get to the content you haven't seen yet.

cojekundo

Oct 1, 2017
guys i started new game but i cant get panties from sister she always says that she is busy right now do you know what to do ?

U

User_215882

Dude wait for the bug fix. The game isn't really playable at the moment.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
why is it that everytime I have to start over from the beginning of the game?
does anyone have save from new version of game??
Because planning your game up front is really hard for people with low IQ. But at least they removed the skip text options so you can have even more fun ;)

Reactions: NotEvenOw

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I have commented before, about the bugs, and been slapped down by supporters saying 'it's an alpha'. Why they cant have someone just play through it a few times before release, because many of them are pretty obvious, i don't get, but ok

I don't even mind (too much) having to start from the beginning every time again, as I get old saves wont work with new content reshaping certain characters story lines

But i do object to such a good concept game being rewritten over established parts rather than advanced with content and characters, given the extensive funding the developers receive. It's like they don't actually have a plan, but enjoy slow progress at the rate of $20k+ per month

No doubt rabid supporters will savage me, as is their right to do so on a forum. Personally, I think what is presently being produced is an indulgence and an appeasement

obibobi

May 10, 2017
But i do object to such a good concept game being rewritten over established parts rather than advanced with content and characters, given the extensive funding the developers receive. It's like they don't actually have a plan, but enjoy slow progress at the rate of $20k+ per month

No doubt rabid supporters will savage me, as is their right to do so on a forum. Personally, I think what is presently being produced is an indulgence and an appeasement
People wanted more progress with the family. You are complaining about the majority getting what they wanted because you didn't get what you wanted.

What childish notion entered your head that made it seem like a reasonable idea to insult people and then act as if it's others making these boards less civil.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
shame the cinema is still in development you can buy a ticket for the movie then get a "still in development" tag pop up

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes