<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Here i thought, i will be safe from the DC's defenders of bullies... :cry:

After 2 years of peace and quiet, Dc pulled this stunt and gives his minions a crumbling hope ! He is so cruel ! :cautious:

At least there are no more facepalm emojis that they can use to bully me anymore ! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
hahahaha I cant believe this, so after all these years, its not even new update but MAKE OVER FROM SCRATCH

ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

The peak of milking, me, this Qianke, now knows for certainty, absolute certainty, that every single patron of DC is a cuckold who likes getting spit on the face. No exceptions. You are BRANDED for life and maybe even AFTERLIFE. To be a patron of DC, it is to have an impeccable soul of a cuckold. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you thought Icstor was awful, this is something else! The peak of cuckoldry! I dont need to play ntr games anymore! I just enter this thread and I can see dozens of cucks! hahahaha

How nice to see, the confirmation. Something you predicted 5 years back become reality.

Last edited:

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I can't decide what I enjoy more: the latest update with its array of great new backgrounds and scenarios , the fresh art for character introductions, the seamless gameplay with zero delays,

or

watching people who want the game to fail get upset because there's an update.
Yeah right, this fresh "art" really looks like an upgrade. That'll be 2 years of work and over 40k USD per month + Tip

1717190733517.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the savegame system fixed for good?
Saves have worked for years. However, this is the tech update - starting from Day 1 all over again with new code and variables. So old saves won't work in THIS release - you should expect future releases of v0.21.x to be compatible with saves from this version. Also, you should expect future releases to have the option to start at newly released content - just like had been done for years prior.

See: 78,547

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
IS ANYONE ALREADY WORKING ON A NEW INCEST PATCH?? IT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD ONE BUGS THE GAME
You mean the "make the game playable" patch? Waiting on it too...

Sooo I just downloaded the game for the first time ever and started it but then this shit happens :

View attachment 3691470

I can only select Cheat mode, how the fuck do I start in Normal mode?
Lmao
Try deleting your old renpy save folder in AppData (also, hey!)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes