Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Version 21.0.0 Release! (Tech-Update wip.4468)
View attachment 3691295

The first release using our new source code is finally here!

As we mentioned in our last news post, not all of the Tech Update content is

available yet. We have been working extensively on all aspects of Summertime

Saga and now have most key systems and art in place. Starting with this release

we are switching our focus to bringing familiar content into the new engine and

releasing our progress every 2 months. As well as moving over existing content,

we will also be slipping in some new additions for players to enjoy each update.

View attachment 3691301
------------------------------------------------------
Here's a brief summary of what's changed and is available in this release:
• The game is now widescreen and higher resolution (varied across platforms).
• Many new locations across town have been added to the map (and you'll be able to visit them all).
• All locations have been improved visually and extended (art, buttons, crowds, etc).
• UI, buttons and navigation improved and streamlined.
• Jenny's story has been improved and updated with a bit of new content.
• Debbie's story is relatively the same (some parts use old art and no pregnancy yet) but we added various improvements.
• First day of school has been reworked with new art and content to introduce players to the game.

Download:

If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here:

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours:

Old saved games:

Old saves will not be compatible as this version of the game uses a new source code.

Found a bug? Report here:

Thanks to those supporting us all this time, and those who send feedback. Make sure to watch our daily live stream to see the development!

-DC
The good ol' "get paid to re-release old content" move.

supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
As much as I enjoyed this game, it's a bit of a shame to wait all this time for this update. If I was the dev I'd have just waited till I had more of an update to share. But hey, I don't subscribe, so I'll just patiently wait for something chunkier to replay.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
After 2 years of poor "project management" did anyone really think DC would update Debbie's art?
View attachment 3691266

gravity is optional today
It's not just gravity, her posture is wrong and unnatural, as are her proportions and her hair. The AI would do better. Did anyone really think that this game would get a decent update to keep the supporters happy after 2 years?

Where is the abandoned tag? I missed it so much :cry:

By the way, tell me how good the update is. I don't want to bother downloading it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
With a half-assed update after years of "development" the pay pigs will hopefully continue to fund their stupidity. As manneychin went into details about. The funds were going down a lot, as many users changed their subscription to the 1$ tier. The abondonned tag here didn't help either. Now we get this rushed piece of shit.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
With a half-assed update after years of "development" the pay pigs will hopefully continue to fund their stupidity. As manneychin went into details about. The funds were going down a lot, as many users changed their subscription to the 1$ tier. The abondonned tag here didn't help either. Now we get this rushed piece of shit.
you just sit here mad while he farms millions :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes