Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Has it been a year already? Guess it's time for the annual update, or is this one of those remaking old scenes updates?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question, the issue with the saves has been resolved, whether it is compatible with future updates or not. If it is a No, I better wait until the game is finished once and for all, I don't want to be playing the game from scratch again per update.
The issue with saves in the old version was solved years ago.

However, your previous save will not work for the new tech update version because variable names have been changed and more...

That said, every save in the current tech update IS expected to work for future updates. Either way, as has been the case for years, you should expect DC to include an option to start at "new content" in future tech updates. Again, that option should not be available for this tech update, because there is really no (limited) new content.

Reactions: Raizen84

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Holy fuck I can only blame myself for getting excited about the Black chick's update, tech update will get released every 2 months??? I was expecting that update in 2021, holy shit.

Reactions: Centarius

manneychin

May 8, 2017
what was the point of including the old art
Money!

Around Q3 of last year the $/patreon started to drop as more and more paypigs switched their contribution to $1. In response DC hid the amount he goy every month, to avoid paypigs seeing that their ire has a collective effect. But the trend was already visible. Then [ABANDONED] struck and not even DC's promise of releasing something in just 30 days could correct the nosedive in income.
When ICSTOR did something similar with Milfy City in August 2023, just the mere announcement that MC will release "soon" (with no proof) boosted his paypig count by ~30% in just one month and ICSTOR's behaviour over time was pretty much just as bad as DC's.
Now when DC did the same about a month ago he barely managed to keep his paypigs at the same level so things were in the deep red.

What we're seeing now is a rushed turd. It contains a small fraction of what DC promised in December 2020 wil be delivered in full in 3 to 4 months (the timer started on March 21st, 2021 when v0.20.16 came out so the deadline was July 2021).
I'll repeat because it's so incredulous many people may not get it on the first attempt. The release that's been put out right now is a desperate attempt to keep the paypig milk flowing. It contains a fraction of what DC promised in Dec 2020 he'll deliver in full in 3 to 4 months after v0.20.16 came out in March 2021. So he literally has nothing to show as work-done for nearly 3 years of payments totalling over $2.2 million. Instead he now sells the same thing that was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 months as something that he'll deliver in literally 3-4 years (3 years have already elapsed 2 months ago). Maybe. If enough money keeps flowing.

The disrespect towards his paypigs is astonishing here. In 7+ years since I've been checking out wegs I haven't seen anything like it and I have seen some shit.

1717187796902.png

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Well, if you were hoping to use the incest patch just forget it. Game won't even load if you try it. It gives you a syntax error and won't load at all, unless it's just me and I don't know what I'm doing.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes