freyrider

Aug 1, 2017
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS MY MAN LMAO. Some people are above help or reason. :ROFLMAO:
Mate, I have a live outside of waiting for the next update for some lewd game. I don't have much of a horse in this race.
Maybe the tech upgrade took to long and wasn't worth it. But honestly maybe it was necessary because the code before was a total mess? I'm not gonna deep-dive to evaluate that.
I am simply pointing out that complaining about lack of content for a tech update is retarded.
If you wonna complain that it took to long go ahead, seems appropriate but also doing anything is hard, doing anything well is downright impossible.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
All I can say Is DarkCookie streams almost every day and talks, answers questions, and works on the game where everyone can see what he is doing. He is not sitting on his butt doing nothing.
this is what we call a professional scam artist. he knows what he's doing and what he's doing is showing people an illusion of progress. he works for a small bit and then spends most the time chatting.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I thought this game is dead. Good that I didn't progress much, I can start over again with this.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Judith is the only girl I'm interested in at the moment, but judging by the speed at which the game is produced, I think only my grandchildren will see this.
I hope the developer is still young, because at this rate, not even he will see this content.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Awww shit, has it risen? Is it the 3rd day? Or whatever day Jesus woke tf up, or whatever allegedly happened...

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
IS there a working incest patch for the newest Version ? Or can Somebody please make one the one in offer does Not Work an latest Version !
Thanks

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
Of course, there is a lot of criticism, but it is justified, 8 years of life that this game is being made can be safely thrown out, it turns out that the game is being created from the very beginning, but over the years we do not get younger, people already have other interests, the author delayed the release for too long

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes