Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, so basically this is the game with the new code but there's basically just the start of the story available, will keep waiting, lol

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly its super disrespectful to people who've paid money to the Patreon to release something like this. At least if the tech update was complete. Incomplete tech update after 2 years. On top of that they will reintegrate all the old stuff every 2ish months? That is just... wow. I get it, some people feel invested after giving their money to these guys. But hell, I can't imagine getting screwed over like that and still defending the Dev. Like you can like the game, and hope they fix this. But its weird to blindly support someone.

Nalia Mare

May 6, 2024
So the only content Available is Jenny and Debbie?

So wouldn't this basically be considered Alpha build now since we are back to the beginning

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
LMAO, who's upset here? People are rightfully pointing out how shitty it is to release a remake with barely any content after almost 2 years of milking. If you don't see a problem with that, you're beyond deluded.
So in other words, they're upset. :ROFLMAO:
1717199103225.png

Reactions: nightmare314

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
have i ever told you the definition of insanity?

Also where the fuck is my judith content? Been waiting literal years.
I will give a copy of this to your son when its complete. It was clear from the beginning he ain't serious, if you waited years then can endure a few more.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Lol, of course right as we're seemingly getting close to the end of the story the dev decides to remake the game and drip feed old content back into it instead of finishing the game and moving onto the next one. I swear to god Eva Kiss is the only successful adult game dev on Patreon that actually got it right. No remakes, no milking, no panic that they'll lose their monthly income if they actually finish a game. Just finish the game, then make a new one that improves on everything they did right with the first one. I'm so glad I never backed this shit, or I'd be pissed right now. Sunk cost fallacy in full effect with the subscribers, though.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes