Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Pretty based. There's nothing really interesting about Judith that other girls already don't do better. I guess the glasses...maybe?

tiny E

Mar 24, 2022
Without having to go back through a month of posts, am I supposed to be getting only one available option for type of game?
Regular and Recap are grayed out.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Without having to go back through a month of posts, am I supposed to be getting only one available option for type of game?
Regular and Recap are grayed out.
Yep, the "Cheat" mode is the only one that works right now since none of the various mini-games for increasing stats/money have been re-implemented in the new build. They just give you enough money to go through the storylines that are there. That may change in the next update in a few (maybe) days if it bothers you.

Reactions: tiny E

tiny E

Mar 24, 2022
Yep, the "Cheat" mode is the only one that works right now since none of the various mini-games for increasing stats/money have been re-implemented in the new build. They just give you enough money to go through the storylines that are there. That may change in the next update in a few (maybe) days if it bothers you.
That's what I thought, and I wanted to check. Thanks. :D

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes