noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?
To get the futa/trans event, you need to choose the first option when you're given the "important" choise (on the Tattoo Parlour) on the "Big Trouble in Little Park" event, which happens when you pull the park prank and Eve, Ronda and MC get "arrested" by the police.

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?
You need to roll-back to
Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the campaign to be "normal", as the current one is missing pretty much a 95% of the original story.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
On tech update is new engine right? Then right now everything they made before is gone? New engine new code start form zero right?
My question is when this game will finish?
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.

Reactions: rayminator

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.
I know that, but with how he treated the game and was doing the minimum, he clearly abandoned the game for me. Or if you prefer then; he did just enough to fool everyone, choose which one you prefer then but I think saying he abandoned the game was more accurate and respectful than the other option.

He did art for the game that was never used, never updated, never worked one, so, for me that's it and that's why I would trust he's working on the game again when the supposed updates would be on time.

Reactions: AstroMJ6969

duckducker23

Jun 20, 2017
Lol @ keep his schedule. I remember the last time I played the game DarkCookie had just finished the Mom and Jenny stuff. There was some Aunt content as well.

That was in 2019 - more than 5 years ago. And we are here again.

There is nothing to be gained from finishing this game when his patreons give him unlimited free money every month.I hope he keeps it going for another 15.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I mean is music, or some effect sounds?? Btw I'm using a cellphone atm. Happy broke down
Did you read the post I shared?

If you mean music and sfx, there are some. See v0.20.16 because v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 doesn't have all the sound incorporated yet. (From developer's website)

1721084514904.png

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes