MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.

Occasionally, I'd look in on the news page of the Kompas site, and I'll see that there were 18 changes in the last 24 hours (just as an example).

So I started watching in shorted intervals because I was positive, that the change number was fluctuating, sometimes going up, but sometimes it went down. Then a few hours later, it would do the same thing.

Are these number fluctuations an indication of a task being completed? So the change number is 24, then 4 hours later, it's 18, and the 18 now represents a new task that was started.

Hopefully what I wrote here made sense.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.

Occasionally, I'd look in on the news page of the Kompas site, and I'll see that there were 18 changes in the last 24 hours (just as an example).

So I started watching in shorted intervals because I was positive, that the change number was fluctuating, sometimes going up, but sometimes it went down. Then a few hours later, it would do the same thing.

Are these number fluctuations an indication of a task being completed? So the change number is 24, then 4 hours later, it's 18, and the 18 now represents a new task that was started.

Hopefully what I wrote here made sense.
in the "last 24 hours" appears to be rolling 24 hours hours --- so it would fluctuation depending upon what time you checked compared to when the changes were logged into the system...

As for what those changes are --- they can be bug testing tasks that are already marked as complete, editing a task that exists but not adding, etc and not necessarily a task being completed... See #71,857 as examples.

Reactions: MisterMeh

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
in the "last 24 hours" appears to be rolling 24 hours hours --- so it would fluctuation depending upon what time you checked compared to when the changes were logged into the system...

As for what those changes are --- they can be bug testing tasks that are already marked as complete, editing a task that exists but not adding, etc and not necessarily a task being completed... See #71,857 as examples.
First off, it's appreciated that you take the time to answer people, as well as giving links to answers they may need. It's a thankless job.

Some of the stuff you mentioned here was what I was thinking, but tbh, I'd love clarification of the last 24 hours thing, whether it's a set time, or just the numbers of changes within a moving time period. I'm sure I'd only get that answer from the devs themselves.

As of typing this out, the number of changes went from 18 to 10, that would probably be within a 2-3 hour time frame.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davai099

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?
if you want all that, play the old version - v0.20.16.

As the changelog states and the splash screen shows in the main menu of the game, v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 only has a little content as a preview of the tech update that is a "work in progress."
Where can I find the game file?
Sorry I already forget I don't know where to find the sts game files.

Thx in advance
What do you mean the game file? Summertimesaga.exe is in the main directory of the game.

What are you attempting to do?

bookbig12

Jul 30, 2018
On tech update is new engine right? Then right now everything they made before is gone? New engine new code start form zero right?
My question is when this game will finish?

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
First off, it's appreciated that you take the time to answer people, as well as giving links to answers they may need. It's a thankless job.

Some of the stuff you mentioned here was what I was thinking, but tbh, I'd love clarification of the last 24 hours thing, whether it's a set time, or just the numbers of changes within a moving time period. I'm sure I'd only get that answer from the devs themselves.

As of typing this out, the number of changes went from 18 to 10, that would probably be within a 2-3 hour time frame.
Thankless job? You know the guy gets paid for it.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes