Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Fun drinking game : go back though the pages, anytime count morado has a post within 10 posts of their last, take a shot of hard liquor, if 5 or less, take 2 shots. Bonus Shot if they are defending the game in some way.

I suspect that with 50 posts per page, I would only need 2-3 pages for complete liver failure and death.
The point is; you say he's obsessed, but write an entire wall of text where you play armchair psychologist about him. Which makes it look like you're hardcore projecting.

Or you got a mancrush on him. Take your pick.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean, *looks a watch*.....timezones are a thing
Does it matter whether he releases a new chunk of what was supposed to be "a overhaul tech update we're going to release in a couple of months" in a few days / a week / 2 weeks?

DOES IT MATTER, after 3 years?

DOES IT MATTER, 8 YEARS AFTER he started this game?

He started working on this game MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS AGO, bro. E I G H T Y E A R S A G O, and 8 years ago this game had some characters that are still waiting for their fucking storyline.

I remember a fucking damn picarto stream where he drew that goddamn promenade school ball flier, SEVEN YEARS AGO. Where is that goddamn promenade ball? where is that fucking dating system he announced more than 7 years ago?

In the meanwhile he stuffed pointless and worthless 1 time only side girls, presidential family members, korean dictators, anthropomorphic cows and mermaids, preggo bellies and Pillies and Captains and whatever in the story. BUT still MANY IMPORTANT EARLY CHARACTERS HAVE NO STORYLINE.

So, enjoy your tech update chunks, dudes.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Does it matter whether he releases a new chunk of what was supposed to be "a overhaul tech update we're going to release in a couple of months" in a few days / a week / 2 weeks?

He started working on this game MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS AGO, bro. E I G H T Y E A R S A G O, and 8 years ago this game had some characters that are still waiting for their fucking storyline.

I remember a fucking damn picarto stream where he drew that goddamn promenade school ball flier, SEVEN YEARS AGO. Where is that goddamn promenade ball? where is that fucking dating system he announced more than 7 years ago?

In the meanwhile he stuffed pointless and worthless 1 time only side girls, presidential family members, korean dictators, anthropomorphic cows and mermaids, preggo bellies and Pillies and Captains and whatever in the story. BUT still MANY IMPORTANT EARLY CHARACTERS HAVE NO STORYLINE.

Actually, preggers have always been planned, so it's actually one of the good things he's added to the game ☝

But yeah I agree with all the other shit he's thrown in over the years, dude didn't have his priorities straight for a long while now.

Davai099

Mar 3, 2021

Time to move on.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
One, I love how simply stating the observable facts and information that anyone can look up on the internet is considered "defending." When someone says "X" in a kneejerk reaction and I show that, no, they are incorrect and are using their own biases and distorted memories and obvious intentional misunderstandings and, at the same time offer the data and/or link to show the observable information that they are incorrect - that is not "defending" it is clarifying with correct data/information.

As for your "Any Dev... promising an update" - It was the people who were calling for DC to show what was done to date. And so he did that. And when he did - people then bitched he wasn't done ---- which they already knew.

I have stated time and again that Dark Cookie is a shitty project manager and bit off my than he could chew ... but they are still chewing on it. I'm not denying that.

Now, we have a difference in opinion in how I handle the complaints - and that is a matter of choice. C'est la vie.

I am also one of the VERY FEW who actually help people with their problems in this thread, rather than like the man who simply come here to complain, whine, bitch, moan because the developer isn't doing what they want him to do.

Now, Instead of battling walls of texts - --- if you want to address specifics with me in which you have a problem -- there is an amazing thing on F95 known as an "OFF TOPIC" forum where I have created a thread for people to have off-topic conversations that no one uses because they want to be the center of attention to share their off kilter views. If you don't want to use the thread already made - feel free to create a new one .... OR... HORRORS .... there is also an option to have a PRIVATE conversation to address any issues you have with me, personally. You know, in private. Where personal issues should be addressed.

Enjoy your day.
applause-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

ebola_chan

Sep 29, 2021

I love Nadya, but you're right. Don't know why we have fucking Iwanka instead of Annie or Ronda (I still hope for more Nadya scenes in the future)

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
The point is; you say he's obsessed, but write an entire wall of text where you play armchair psychologist about him. Which makes it look like you're hardcore projecting.

Or you got a mancrush on him. Take your pick.
lets be real, what Shades wrote is not a wall of text....not for this forum at least...

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018

Calm your tits. Also preggos are hot.

Reactions: nitram5

cs2468

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not to knowledgeable on the ins and outs of the development over the years, I had donated money early on when I had spare money to give, but I never read any posts or watched any streams. But I assumed most of the changes, features, and updates were based around fan votes and suggestions, did DC make all the major decisions themselves or did they respond to comments and votes?

4.00 star(s) 360 Votes