Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1 View attachment 3884770
Great.... (I'll send a Screenshot)
Instead of going back and forth -- Here are some questions to answer:
  1. What version of Android is your device?
  2. Which version of the game are you attempting to run - v0.20.16 or v21.0.0-wip.4468?
  3. Did you download it from the links on this site?
    1722403118540.png
    1. If yes, was it in the past few months?
    2. If no, did you download it from the developer's site?
      1722403171288.png
      1. If yes, was it in the past few months?

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder
Help me wiht this please :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thiagoo

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Stop lying...
I'm not lying, you're being incredibly combative over nothing.

No, he clearly didn't.
Saying something doesn't look real to you doesn't necessarily have to mean hyper-realistic, it could be used as a synonym for "convincing". Considering we're talking about a stylized cartoon game it's only common sense to assume he didn't use the word in the most literate way.

Serious enough for you to keep commenting...
With serious I meant the tone you're using over someone using a word in a way you don't like. Even if he uses the wrong word, why get so hung up on it? It's almost as if you're offended.

Stop gaslighting... There's no "reading between the lines" in that statement, despite your own desperate attempts to rewrite what he wrote.
Ah, so now I'm gaslighting and being desperate.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
since I'm psychic, I bet that I'm always right and that the playable game won't be available before February 2025. I'll take the bet. We'll talk about it again :)
You already lost that bet.
  • v0.20.16 is playable.
  • v21.0.0-wip.4468 is playable.
What you mean to say is that the tech update (v21.x.x) won't have caught up to the content and playability of v0.20.16 until after February 2025.

And you're not the first to proffer this prediction - many mediums have managed to meditate on the state of affairs of the game (some in the role of the jester and others in the role of advisor). Hell, even I, "Dark Cookie's White Knight and Supreme Defender of the Chocolate Chips" have pronounced a similar prognostication at least once in this thread: 78,351

4.00 star(s) 360 Votes