SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
So, 0.15 is officially in development. Finally those homework storyline will have its payoff, can't wait to fuck Mrs. Bisette and Mrs. Okita!

Reactions: HB38

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Where is game\scripts\pier\fishing_minigame and open fishing_minigame.rpy?
On PC, wherever you unzipped the game? If you are on Android or Apple I have no idea. If you don't know the basics of Ren'py game folder layout, editing a .py might be a bridge or two, too far.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okay, I'm still going through the 14.32 stuff and this Helen update is on point and all...

But when is the Mia update?

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, I'm still going through the 14.32 stuff and this Helen update is on point and all...

Mia's update was part of that as an alternate route. Mia specific update probably won't be until the dating system is implemented or she gets an overhaul like the Mom just had.

U

User_215882

Mia is the first girl to be in the dating update which was supposed to come out after the Mia/Helen update. But the mom got the update so she was pushed back. So if you want more content with her, the dating update needs to win, but we also have the cult update which I really want to see. So for now Helen has far more content then Mia so we all just have to wait till the dating update comes out in like 6 to 8 months depending on how fast DC can finish whats planned right now. You also have to consider what patrons want so you have to include the update vote.

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
On PC, wherever you unzipped the game? If you are on Android or Apple I have no idea. If you don't know the basics of Ren'py game folder layout, editing a .py might be a bridge or two, too far.
Yeah .... I'm playing v14.5.2, am getting the same error/crash whenever I try to fish with the Golden Lure, and there's also no 'scripts' folder in my 'game' folder or anywhere else in the entire game file that I can find. There is a 'scripts.rpa' file there; is the required .rpy file somehow buried in that and I have to extract it somehow? Or have I just magically played the game up to this point without a required 'scripts' folder?

Nevermind ..... I've since found out that I do indeed have to go through some convoluted procedure to unpack the Ren'py .rpa to make this fix in the .rpy file. More trouble than it's worth for this silly Aqua side quest. Decided to just shelve the game for now and hopefully the creator will fix the error in the next rev.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So, 0.15 is officially in development. Finally those homework storyline will have its payoff, can't wait to fuck Mrs. Bisette and Mrs. Okita!
Ms.Dewitt is my favorite out of the teachers by a comfortable margin going purely on appearance.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Been supporting the creator for awhile now, and I got to say this has to be one of the most polished looking adult Patreon games I've played. However I think I've finally burnt myself out on the updates, and I'll just hold off until the final game is finished. (Actually been feeling this way about a lot of 'alpha' 'beta' and '0.whatever' games.)

Reactions: Storm4n

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The reason I asked is because opening game folder I only see save folder and cache folder and three .rpa files.
Reading further down Maxpecker29 gave answer: need to unpack the Ren'py .rpa

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
However I think I've finally burnt myself out on the updates, and I'll just hold off until the final game is finished. (Actually been feeling this way about a lot of 'alpha' 'beta' and '0.whatever' games.)
Yeah, that's more or less patreon-developed games in a nutshell. With normal funding, you have two or three years of development which leads to a full release, but with month-by-month funding, people demand month-by-month payout, as it were.

Mia's update was part of that as an alternate route. Mia specific update probably won't be until the dating system is implemented or she gets an overhaul like the Mom just had.
Sorry for appearing clueless, but I got a bit confused - has Helen received additional content after the Helen-Mia story patch?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope we'll get all 4 teachers this time. DC hinted yesterday on stream that he may split the update if time doesn't allow all 4 which then would mean a faster release but we would - I'd guess - only get Mrs. Bissette and Ms. Okita for now? Can anybody confirm this? I only listened while doing other things.

Sorry for appearing clueless, but I got a bit confused - has Helen received additional content after the Helen-Mia story patch?
No but Helen got quite a lot of content compared to Mia in their update. I'm pretty sure that's because Helen's storyline should be more or less finished while Mia's will be expanded in at least one more update once MC will be able to date girls.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's put it this way... I thought people were joking a bit on how much Mia was a side character in her "update." Good lord, was I wrong...

She turns into Navi basically by just directing traffic to get her mom and dad back together. Essentially, Helen is the star of that update. Hell, Sister Angelica is more memorable than Mia is!

I'm more intrigued by SA and her possible connections to the cult (if any) than I am in Mia right now and that's saying something. Seriously, DC should be giving Mia some more personality. She sure needs some.

U

User_215882

First the teacher update is going to be polled if people want a smaller update (just two teachers per update) or just release an update with all 4 but it would take more time to release. So that all depends on his patrons. If people do want 2 teacher update the first two would be the science teacher and the French teacher. Followed by the art and music teacher. Then the next update is the sister update which probably is going to be a 2 month update.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
First the teacher update is going to be polled if people want a smaller update (just two teachers per update) or just release an update with all 4 but it would take more time to release. So that all depends on his patrons. If people do want 2 teacher update the first two would be the science teacher and the French teacher. Followed by the art and music teacher. Then the next update is the sister update which probably is going to be a 2 month update.
When did DC said that

U

User_215882

Did you watch his stream today? He made a comment and had a stream poll about releasing a 2 teacher vs 4 teacher update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes