j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope there won't be any damn choices with the teachers. Kinda dragged down the Helen-Mia update for me.
Quite some time ago DC mentioned that the teachers will be straightforward. One more or less independent story each without any choices. After all they are somewhat minor characters and not really connected to each other like mother and daughter or mother and son. A very good reason to keep it simple.

U

User_215882

No choices for the teachers. Its just you being a good student trying to get an A and give the teachers a D plus. So don't worry about choices the next update. I don't remember much about what the Roxxy content had, but it didn't seem like theres a choice in that update unless DC is going to pit her against her mom.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I think the choice system is done, it's very unpopular. I could even see Mia and Eriks story being redone if they get future updates.

I've pointed out before how the way this game is made makes a choice system terrible.

1. Twice as much work when updating that route.

2.If we take the latest mom route as an example there are no choices, it can be referenced in other routes or even lead into the stories of other characters. If a route has a choice then it's likely going to be cut off in any meaningful way from whatever else happens, it would be too much work to alter every other route to accomodate 2 different timelines.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
The last time I D/L this game was version 14.31 and the zip was 986.4 KB. This version is considerably smaller at
510.7 KB. Can anyone please tell me why this would be. (using Mega like last time)

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The last time I D/L this game was version 14.31 and the zip was 986.4 KB. This version is considerably smaller at
510.7 KB. Can anyone please tell me why this would be. (using Mega like last time)
By compressing the PNGs using . No noticeable quality loss and half the file size.

Reactions: Bogan53

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017

0.15 is well underway and each teacher is having a decent amount of content. I'm a bit concerned as to how long it will take to make all 4 teachers for a single update, which I may release into 2 separate updates. I'll have to see how long it takes to wrap up the first 2 teachers. I'm already done one of the h-scenes and began work on the second so it shouldn't take too long. I will update everyone on how we will handle the release(s) for the teachers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what we plan so far for the teacher update(s):

• A 4 step (with quests/assignments) short story for reach teacher
  • Every time you complete a quest/assignment, you improve your grades
  • Minigame for each teacher story
  • 1 final h-scene per teacher with lewd scenes in-between
  • School expansion (3 new locations) and introduction of all student lockers
  • New forest location
  • Character buttons reworked across the school (students and teachers)
  • The Cookie Jar feature in the main menu to replay lewd scenes you encountered (and unlocked) during gameplay.
  • Ability to add description to saved games
  • Gameplay improvements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save file compatibility:

One of the main complaint we've been receiving is the lack of compatibility with saved games across different game updates. We are aware that this is an issue and are working on a solution. We may have to revisit how the code handles parts of the game first, which may take some time. Once we clear those things, we may be able to find a way to make old saved games compatible with new releases. It won't be ready for 0.15, but hopefully in the near future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wiki page reminder:

Quick reminder that patrons can log into our website with their Patreon account to edit/add to our wiki page!

Login here:

Wiki page here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for supporting us throughout 2017 and we have some great plans for this coming year! Come visit us on discord and during streams to discuss planned content. xoxo

-DC

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
Go to game\scripts\pier\fishing_minigame and open fishing_minigame.rpy in any text editor.

find this:
$ fishes = {}
$ fishes["Seatrout"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish01a.png", "Seatrout", 550, "worms", 11, -1.0)
$ fishes["Snapper"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish02a.png", "Snapper", 350, "standard lure", 16, -1.0)
$ fishes["Mackerel"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish03a.png", "Mackerel", 450, "fancy lure", 14)
$ fishes["Tiger Fish"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish04a.png", "Tiger Fish", 625, "golden lure", 10, variation = 2)

and replace with

$ fish = {}
$ fish["Seatrout"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish01a.png", "Seatrout", 550, "worms", 11, -1.0)
$ fish["Snapper"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish02a.png", "Snapper", 350, "standard lure", 16, -1.0)
$ fish["Mackerel"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish03a.png", "Mackerel", 450, "fancy lure", 14)
$ fish["Tiger Fish"] = Fish("buttons/fishing_fish04a.png", "Tiger Fish", 625, "golden lure", 10, variation = 2)
can you upload the minigame rpy i did that and sais 75 line not found

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017

0.15 is well underway and each teacher is having a decent amount of content. I'm a bit concerned as to how long it will take to make all 4 teachers for a single update, which I may release into 2 separate updates. I'll have to see how long it takes to wrap up the first 2 teachers. I'm already done one of the h-scenes and began work on the second so it shouldn't take too long. I will update everyone on how we will handle the release(s) for the teachers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what we plan so far for the teacher update(s):

• A 4 step (with quests/assignments) short story for reach teacher
  • Every time you complete a quest/assignment, you improve your grades
  • Minigame for each teacher story
  • 1 final h-scene per teacher with lewd scenes in-between
  • School expansion (3 new locations) and introduction of all student lockers
  • New forest location
  • Character buttons reworked across the school (students and teachers)
  • The Cookie Jar feature in the main menu to replay lewd scenes you encountered (and unlocked) during gameplay.
  • Ability to add description to saved games
  • Gameplay improvements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save file compatibility:

One of the main complaint we've been receiving is the lack of compatibility with saved games across different game updates. We are aware that this is an issue and are working on a solution. We may have to revisit how the code handles parts of the game first, which may take some time. Once we clear those things, we may be able to find a way to make old saved games compatible with new releases. It won't be ready for 0.15, but hopefully in the near future.

-DC
Only 1 H scene for each teacher, i am truly dissapointed.
I'm not a fan of the animated scenes, if DC only focused on the H-scenes while ignoring the other stuff like minigames or locations that are empty with no stuff to do or girls to do, that stuff should be added later on.
WTH cares about the minigames when they are broken like the Gym lift.

I don't want to sound rude but DC is wasting time here on stuff that shouldn't be put in the game until later like the new locations.
Same thing for the save descriptions, this isn't what the game needs now, it needs more H-scenes for each character and save game compatibility, which is still far from being implemented
And what do you mean with "gameplay improvements"?

At least he has dropped the split choice system.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Only 1 H scene for each teacher, i am truly dissapointed.
I'm not a fan of the animated scenes, if DC only focused on the H-scenes while ignoring the other stuff like minigames or locations that are empty with no stuff to do or girls to do, that stuff should be added later on.
WTH cares about the minigames when they are broken like the Gym lift.

I don't want to sound rude but DC is wasting time here on stuff that shouldn't be put in the game until later like the new locations.
Same thing for the save descriptions, this isn't what the game needs now, it needs more H-scenes for each character and save game compatibility, which is still far from being implemented
And what do you mean with "gameplay improvements"?

At least he has dropped the split choice system.
Four teachers get the one pass of 1 H scene and you also have the other things to tide you over if you do like I do and wait for other builds to build up the damn thing.

Geez man, the game is only what... 20% done and you're upset that it isn't faster? It's a marathon, not a sprint.

The fact that you don't want anything for the teachers besides the H scenes also tells me you're anxious for anything without the build up.

The gym lift is surprisingly more forgiving in 14.32 than it was before that so I can finally build up the strength requirements without breaking my laptop. The minigames give you things to do so that you're not going straight to the end of the game which I actually find appealing. I like to take my time on it.

And yes, I glanced at DC's streams and saw he was building more things like the factory where the mafia guys are. So he is expanding.

In regards to saves, people hate playing over and over again to get the same scenes over and over. It's why you get a bunch of people wanting saves. Add that up, and there's a lot of tinkering under the hood to make the gameplay experience better.

But that's just my take.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes