j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Totally agree with you. Totally.

The saddening truth is that he's dragging it on and on and on and on: he spent a whole streaming session drawing what's inside the principal's desk drawer last week. Two hours.
What's the point in wasting so much time in such a trifle when he clearly stated that the 0.15 update will most likely be released at the end of February?
Well, we don't really know what might be the purpose of that desk next update and else there's always problem that he has to avoid major spoilers while streaming and thus the content he can show is limited. In recent times DC tries to spoil fewer things and thus there likely isn't that much spoilerfree content left he wants to show and i doubt people would be happy if he'd stop streaming. And last but not least its certainly true that scenes which have been drawn now won't take time in future updates and will make these faster.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'll cast my lot with the players that think the fish lady and monster characters are goofy. I'd much rather DC spent dev time working on content for the human ladies in the game.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, we don't really know what might be the purpose of that desk next update and else there's always problem that he has to avoid major spoilers while streaming and thus the content he can show is limited. In recent times DC tries to spoil fewer things and thus there likely isn't that much spoilerfree content left he wants to show and i doubt people would be happy if he'd stop streaming. And last but not least its certainly true that scenes which have been drawn now won't take time in future updates and will make these faster.
I don't think things will get faster because he's going to add more and more previously unplanned content.

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017

The top 3 monster girl favourites are as such:
  • Succubus Girl (37% of votes)
  • Fairy Girl (16% of votes)
  • Wolf Girl (13% of votes)
Seems like the Succubus is the fans favourite at this point and I will take this into account if/wen the time comes for some monster madness. The rest will be secret!

Thanks to everyone who voted on this poll and support our team!

-DC

Reactions: yoyomistro

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Summertime Saga is actually the first H-Game I really want to play when it gets the final version, the artstyle and scenes are very good. Can't wait for the next big update.

Anyway, is his father's death plot somehow well made or the game it is 99,9% about the chicks?

:eazyHype:
The father plot has not been developed very far as of yet. 0.14.5 was the first time there was anything new added to it in awhile (AFAIK), and it was just a minor little blip. The game is mainly about the chicks right now.

Reactions: Mitchz

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I'm just saying, it would be a bit weird if people in the Sopranos started having a supporting character who wore nothing but 17th century clothing and spoke only in rhyme halfway through the series.

That's sort of where I'm at with the whole fish lady and demon or whatever in SS. For 99% of the time it's a story mostly about a dude fucking various women in his vicinity and going through teenage bullshit, while some sort of crime plot is going on in the background. Unrealistic? I mean, sure, but within the scope of a mundane world that we recognize and can relate to.

Wham, suddenly you're fucking female *Abe Sapien* and some broad from the literal Christian afterlife. That's a massive whiplash, imho.

Maybe it's just because I wasn't raised on tons of anime like a lot of people here evidently are, where reality and the supernatural often seems to meld together without rhyme or reason (and often in a school setting), but I just think it's strange to alter the theme and scope of the game so far into development. *shrugs* Easter eggs are fine, but if it's anything like the underwater chick, then it's going to be a pretty large questline.

I'm sure the demon will be hot, that's not the point. Nor would I care more or less if they added furries or whatever. I don't have a weird hangup about that stuff that sends me into a blind rage. Rather I think the game development should stay on target and put up the shit that was projected.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, people can make up their own mind, I'm not telling anyone to think anything.
I actually don't have an opinion one way or another. I'm just glad the one that's in the game isn't required (yet?). The way these games seem to go, the developers will usually throw in stuff either they or their patreons care about and that's about it.

Currently both this one and Big Brother seem to be the ones I enjoy the most, and while BB has sexier girls, this one has the advantage of not forcing me to play through things I don't particularly care for - even though I ended up doing it anyway just because there was nothing else to do.

Reactions: KaiserST

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, Im new this is my first messege, Im having problems with the android version, every time I tried the part when ask mom to teach him to kiss, she said no and after that nothing happens, next morning he wake up,asks her again and nothing, what am I doing wrong? thx ppl!

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, Im new this is my first messege, Im having problems with the android version, every time I tried the part when ask mom to teach him to kiss, she said no and after that nothing happens, next morning he wake up,asks her again and nothing, what am I doing wrong? thx ppl!
Does the dialogue have something like [CHR] in red? That means you lack Charisma. You can gain it by doing rap battles against Eve and her gang in the park at night.
Similar hints are [DEX] and [STR], which correspond to Dexterity (gained through Somrak's Muay Thai training) and Strength(gained through training with Kevin) respectively.

Reactions: Roosta

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Does the dialogue have something like [CHR] in red? That means you lack Charisma. You can gain it by doing rap battles against Eve and her gang in the park at night.
Similar hints are [DEX] and [STR], which correspond to Dexterity (gained through Somrak's Muay Thai training) and Strength(gained through training with Kevin) respectively.
Thx a lot, that's exactly my situation! With your help I could clear that part and the locker room!

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
So far the Succubus talk is just that: Talk. DarkCookie, in his last stream, said this isn't anything that was coming right away, but will be a surprise for later down the line. I think it will be included in another Halloween themed update for this year.

rle68

May 28, 2017
The question i ask myself is this... why was his dad killed? they say he owes money for gambling.. ok.. how does a fish girl figure in to this story line? now possibly a demon?...look at A Zombies Life... in that story line you could almost expect anything to appear otherworldly..

now unless the fish girl guards a treasure she will give MC so he can pay off the gamblers he should just kick the shit out of since he knows martial arts...it doesnt fit... yes the art is ok story is fine but it goes in another game..or for a special event its cool as a one off..

and please lets suspend realism versus having fun.. were all here to have fun it just sometimes the story doesnt make sense

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
The question i ask myself is this... why was his dad killed? they say he owes money for gambling.. ok.. how does a fish girl figure in to this story line? now possibly a demon?...look at A Zombies Life... in that story line you could almost expect anything to appear otherworldly..

now unless the fish girl guards a treasure she will give MC so he can pay off the gamblers he should just kick the shit out of since he knows martial arts...it doesnt fit... yes the art is ok story is fine but it goes in another game..or for a special event its cool as a one off..

and please lets suspend realism versus having fun.. were all here to have fun it just sometimes the story doesnt make sense
How does fucking your mom tie into the main story. How does fucking anyone in this game ties into the father death. Every needs stop complaining about character that not even the game yet

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes