greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
4K technology is already here, most laptops and new monitors are 4K...
My original comment was meant to be comical but I was partly serious on the cost of a 4K monitor, which in my part of the world can cost (mostly) anywhere between depending on how crappy / over charged the unit is and the experience you're looking for.

EDIT: The Steam survey does not break the numbers down by country/region, which can effect what resolutions are used.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
1080p is the majority of screens nowadays by a huge margin and no, DC doesn't use a 4:3 monitor.
4K technology is already here, most laptops and new monitors are 4K or 2K, the ones that aren't are 1080p, 720p has been nearly phased out. 4:3 are almost non-existent.
Also it's far better to make it higher resolution widescreen, and have it scale down, than try scaling it up from a 4:3. There are tutorials around on how to do this in Ren'Py, and I really don't understand why even someone with a 4:3 monitor would wan to make such a low resolution game, as even my old 17in 4:3 monitor back from when I had a 933mhz PIII had a higher resolution than some of the games I've seen around.

Reactions: ogapetape
Aug 5, 2016
How do you actually use rpatool? Tried using the cmd and "rpatool -x archive.rpa" but it doesn't recognize rpatool as anything. Is is suppose to have a certain extension?
I may be wrong, but you should type "rpatool.exe -x archive.rpa" note there is a .exe after rpatool. I will take a look at it and come back here with feedback.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I may be wrong, but you should type "rpatool.exe -x archive.rpa" note there is a .exe after rpatool. I will take a look at it and come back here with feedback.
Nah, its the archive itself. Either the programmer bugged it, or intentionally obfuscated it. RPATool, on its own, won't extract. There was a trick that let it work several pages back though (something like rpatool_summertime_saga.py") but you need to install python vers 2.something to make it work.

Aug 5, 2016
Nah, its the archive itself. Either the programmer bugged it, or intentionally obfuscated it. RPATool, on its own, won't extract. There was a trick that let it work several pages back though (something like rpatool_summertime_saga.py") but you need to install python vers 2.something to make it work.
Added the .exe extension to the rpatool file and redid the command. It seems to be incompatible with 64-bit.
Ok, here I am with feedback. The rpatool archive is a .py archive but when you download the project from Github, it does not have the correct extension.
Solution: rename it to rpatool.py
Then you just need to open the cmd in the directory, and rpatool -x archive.rpa should work with no problems(it did for me).
Just a heads up: I think you need to have python installed for rpatool to work, since it's not an ".exe". I'm not sure because python have always been in my PC.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, here I am with feedback. The rpatool archive is a .py archive but when you download the project from Github, it does not have the correct extension.
Solution: rename it to rpatool.py
Then you just need to open the cmd in the directory, and rpatool -x archive.rpa should work with no problems(it did for me).
Just a heads up: I think you need to have python installed for rpatool to work, since it's not an ".exe". I'm not sure because python have always been in my PC.
Installed python 2.7 and renamed it to .py and it worked. Thanks.

dave

Aug 22, 2016
i cant click the garden

the garden is broke in the fixed version, cant click to clean it

not even infestation_done=True solves it

do i have to keep restarting everytime a new version comes out ?
yeah

the garden is broke in the fixed version, cant click to clean it

not even infestation_done=True solves it
NVM i found the shovel in the garage

dave

Aug 22, 2016
where do you get the bait from?
i found worms in forest , but the rest are in town

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Whatever's up with this version makes it so I can't have sex with mom in the shower at all. The option is there but it always fails and sometimes it disappears entirely.
Having the same problem. Anyone know a way? It seems to be the last step in this version to complete.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I havent seen the couch part nor the new update parts.
There isn't any, other than what was mentioned in the changelog. Not sure what you mean with "the new update parts", but the couch is part of the Sis content which is v0.12

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Idk if its a bug or not but you dont seem to be able to have SEx with the mom in the shower anymore. also when you have sex wiht her in the bedroom there isnt another scene she jumps you straight away.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Idk if its a bug or not but you dont seem to be able to have SEx with the mom in the shower anymore. also when you have sex wiht her in the bedroom there isnt another scene she jumps you straight away.
I got to a point where having sex with Mom, and trying to continue, on the bed causes a Rollback error due to missing variable.
As well as an issue with the Poker Game when you have no more to bet, it crashes and restarts the hand. That feels slightly different than the previous error with the game when it was a Card Indexing error.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Rap Battle Cheat Sheet

Chico:

Round 1: Yo Cap - Laugh Track
Round 2: Me - Show
Round 3: Closer - Bin
Round 4: Stitch - Dick

Chad:
Round 1: Kid - Free - Sit - Detention
Round 2: Child - Session - Hairdo - Erection
Round 3: Biz - Belt - Laid - Chad

Tyrone:
Round 1: Ginsu - Remove - Spent - High - Bet - Park - Three - Napalm
Round 2: Ten - Foo - Suit - Fruit - Ire - Need - Insane - Far
Round 3: Rhyme - Dissmissed - Heathen - Drip - Joke - Old - Clown - Hood - Ton - MC - Now
can you bang the goth chick yet?

U

User_10739

How do you actually use rpatool? Tried using the cmd and "rpatool -x archive.rpa" but it doesn't recognize rpatool as anything. Is is suppose to have a certain extension?
you need to have python installed, put rpatool & archive.rpa in python root dir then type cmd in explorer address bar then the instructions.
I used:
python.exe rpatool -o ss116 -x archive.rpa

it creates the ss116 directory with all files inside

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes